Whole 👨‍👩‍👧

Jiwoo POV
For the last month me and Jay have been trying to find the perfect house to raise our daughter and we thinks we've finally found it so today we're gonna go check it out.

Me, Jay and Mijoo drove to the house where we'd meet our estate agent aka my bestie westie Bahiyyih, Jay parked up and we all got out "god took you long enough" I walked over chuckling and hugged Bahiyyih.

"Hey Mijoo you excited to see your new house?" The little girl nodded at her auntie as she also hugged her "is this it?" Hiyyih nodded as me and Jay looked at the simple yet beautiful house.......

"Wah it's soo pretty" Jay smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist "come on let's see the inside" I nodded to my boyfriend as Bahiyyih led us inside to look around.

After our tour I walked to the balcony and smiled to myself as I breathed in the fresh air, I was brought back to reality by someone's arms around my body back hugging me.

"What you think?" I looked over my shoulder and smiled at Jay "it's perfect" he smiled and pecked my cheek "then we'll buy it" I smiled and turned to face him.

I rested my hands on his shoulders as I zoned out "whatcha thinking about?" I shrugged "it's just....what if we fuk this up? What if Mijoo grows up to hate us? I mean as soon as we move here we're gonna start our family and I'm....I'm scared" he smiled softly and brushed his fingers along my cheek.

He pressed a kiss to my forehead "there's no assurance that we'll be great parents but isn't it worth a shot? I mean look at her" we looked behind us to see the little girl jumping around with her auntie.

My heart softened as a smile spread on my lips "aren't you excited to raise her together?" I looked at him and smiled "of course I am, let's do this" he smiled and pecked my lips before we walked in again.

Bahiyyih turned and smiled "what you guys decided?" We looked at each other knowingly "we'll take it" she smiled at Jay and clapped her hands "great, you guys can move in whenever you want" we thanked her and left. Finally building a family with the man I love.

YOIIIII GUESS WHOS WATCHING THE BABY SHARK FILM WITH HER BSF THIS WEEK 😭😭
VOTE IF U WANNA MOVE IN WITH JAY