Birthday 🥳

Bahiyyih POV
It's been a month since Garam joined our school and the three of us have built a strong bond, all my life my family only ever loved my brother but finally I'm receiving love from my true family. My friends.

Anyways it's Garam birthday tomorrow so I called everyone over to help plan a surprise party, soon enough everyone arrived. Jungwon walked in and kissed me as I sat on his lap and the others joined "so why'd you call us over" I smiled at Sunghoon and explained.

"Garams birthday is tomorrow so I've decided to throw her a proper party since we're the only people that really care for her. Nothing too big just a small party of everyone in this room, who's in?" Everyone nodded as we started making a list of what was needed.

"No school tomorrow so I need someone to bring her to the house and it's best if she gets picked up by Jay since they're both frickin in love" I looked over to see Jay blushing slightly "I can't do that, I don't wanna make her uncomfortable" I chuckled and shook my head "Jay it is" I gave everyone jobs as we made a plan for her special day.

Garam POV
Today I turn 17, yes it's my birthday but don't worry I won't make anything big of it. I haven't had a proper birthday since my mom passed away so I don't expect my father to notice, it was the weekend so I just planned on staying in bed and chilling but the I got a text from Jay.

Jay 😘=

Jay: hey beautiful, get ready I'm coming to pick you up in ten minutes 😉

Me: waeeeee? I wanted to stay in bed today.

Jay: 🙄 don't argue I'm on my way.

Me: fine!

I giggled and switched off my phone and got ready to meet up with Jay. Soon enough I heard the doorbell ring, luckily my dad wasn't home to question me.

I opened the door and was met with a smiling Jay "heyyyy" I smiled as he hugged me "hi, so where we goin?" He smirked and dragged me to the car "just hanging out with the boys today and I thought it would be fun if you came" I smiled and nodded as he started the car.

We just chat about shit on the way and we finally arrived outside of Bahiyyih house? "Jay I thought you said we were hanging out with the boys?" He smirked and nodded "plans changed" he got out of the car and rushed into the house.

I gave a confused chuckle and walked in "Jay where did you go" it was all dark as I entered the house, I walked into the living room and was about about to turn on the light when "SUPRISE!!!" I looked around to see all my friends smiling at me, Jay came out and walked to me with a cake lit with a candle "make a wish."

I started tearing up as I smiled, I made a wish 'pls let me and Jay be together forever' and blew out the candle "is this all for....me?" He chuckled and ruffled up my hair "of course if is beautiful" my heart melted from their care and love as tears flowed down my cheeks.

They all gave a concerned look as Hiyyih and Sunoo came and hugged me "thank you, soo much. No one's ever done something soo special for me since my mum passed on" they smiled and wiped away my tears "you deserve the best Rams" I chuckled, I'm soo lucky to have met these amazing friends.

Sunghoon walked over to me and handed me a bag "I personally picked a smexy outfit for you, don't worry Jay will fall head of heels for you all over again" I chuckled as he whispered the last part, I thanked him and went to get changed........

Wow Sunghoon has great taste, I took a couple of pics and went to join the rest. I walked into the room and everyone stared at me "stop staring it's embarrassing" they chuckled "wow Rams you look.....amazing" I chuckled and thanked Jungwon as he got a slap from Hiyyih.

Jay walked up to me and placed his hands on my waist, I looked down from shyness but he lifted my chin and smiled at me "you look even more gorgeous than normal princess" I hid my face in his chest as he chuckled and stroked my hair.

We heard a gag and turned to see Sunghoon and Jungwon pretending to throw up "get a room yall" I gave Sunghoon my fav finger 🖕 and joined the rest of them for a game.

YOIIIII GARAM MAKIN ME LESBO 😏
VOTE IF YOU WANT JAY N GARAM AS A COUPLE