Banana milk 🥛

Garam POV
After my classes I went to the cafeteria with my new friends, Sunoo and Bahiyyih. I got a sandwich and sat down with them as we started talking "so Garam how old are you? When's your birthday? Can we call you Rams?" I chuckled and responded.

"I'm 16, my birthday is in August. I'm one of the younger ones in our year and yes you can call me Rams it's cute" they smiled "I'm 17 so I'm your oppa" I chuckled as Bahiyyih spoke "I'm one month older, call me Hiyyih unnie" she flashed a sweet smile as I nodded.

I was talking with Sunoo and Hiyyih when I felt someone tower behind me, I turned around to be met with Jay and his friends. 

I gave an awkward smile and bowed my head "hi Garam I hope your enjoying your first day. I saw you drinking banana milk earlier so I decided to get you some" Jay handed me the banana milk and ruffled my hair as he left.

I tried to stop myself from blushing but I couldn't especially when Sunoo started teasing "wah your first day and you've already peaked the interest of the schools hottie" my cheeks heated as I playfully slapped him "shut up, he was just being nice" he sassily rolled his eyes.

"Do be careful though, Jays a playboy. I don't want him to hurt you like he has with many other girls" I chuckled and squeezed Hiyyih's hand for reassurance. "Don't worry unnie, I don't fall for boys that fast" we all chuckled as we finished eating and left for our classes.

TIME SKIP
It was the end of the day and I was walking out the school with Sunoo and Hiyyih "what should we do now? How about we go to your house Rams, I wanna know how many boys you've fucked on your bed" I chuckled at Sunoo as he locked his arm with mine.

"I would love to invite you two over but my dad would kill me especially if I invited a boy over" they looked at me confused as I decided to explain. "My dad is a really strict man but it's only because he cares, my brother ran away when my mother passed away so he doesn't want to risk it with me" I only wished that was the truth.

They both nodded as we continued walking "I'm sorry for your loss Garam, your a very strong girl" I smiled at Hiyyih as she did a fighting sign and we laughed. "Why don't we go to the nearest cafe and just chill, I want to get to know you better Garam" I nodded but got my phone out.

"One sec lemme just ask my dad, sometimes he has meetings after school and he likes me to be there to support him" I felt a pang in my heart as I wished my father loved me like that but no he had other intentions for me. "My dad said I could do whatever today as long as I'm home before 8pm so let's go" we walked to the cafe they normally hangout at.

I ordered boba as I wasn't a big fan of any other drinks and we just sat and talked "so Garam how many boys have you dated" I chuckled shyly and made a zero sign with my hand. They both stared in shock as I just laughed at their reaction "NONE? How your soo hot and funny, I would expect you to have fucked every man you've met" I went into a laughing fit as I slapped Sunoo.

"Your soo weird Sunoo oppa, no I just never met a nice enough guy" they both facepalmed as they shook their heads "well that doesn't matter now that Jays got his eyes on you" I covered my face from embarrassment as Sunoo teased. "Anyways what about you two? Ever dated?" They both nodded as Hiyyih spoke first "my boyfriend is Jungwon, one of Jays friends. The one with dimples" I started teasing as she blushed.

"That's soo cute, I can totally see the two of you together. What about you Sunoo?" "Yeah I've dated a few times but they were short term relationships, I'm gay" he flipped his non existent hair sassily "wah really? I'm a full supporter of lgbt so don't worry I'll protect you against homophobic bishes" he chuckled at my stupidity as I continued "sooo is there anyone you got an eye on now?" I wiggled my eye brow as he giggled.

He nodded as I leaned in for him to whisper "yeah um you know Jays other friend? The one with fangs, that's Park Sunghoon he's also gay. He's soo attractive I just UGHHHHHH" he rested his head on my shoulder as he fake cried. "Why doesn't he notice me? Am I not cute" he started doing aegyos as I gave a disgusted face and teased. "Don't worry. He'll fuk you one day" he gave a sassy look as he slapped my arm shyly.

YOIIIIII BAHIYYIH N JUNGWON WOULD BE SOO CUTE TOGETHER ICL
VOTE IF YOU THINK JUNGHIYYIH IS CUTE