Compromise 🗣️

Jiwoo POV
Me and Jay walked to a quiet area to talk in private "soooo what'd ya wanna talk about?" I turned to Jay and sighed before explaining myself "you Jay" he furrowed his brows confused.

"What I mean is......I don't want you coming back into my life to change everything good that's happening. Ever since I left my life's been going really well so please for my sake please don't mess with everything that's good" I looked at him pleading as I waited.

He nodded and looked down thoughtfully "okay" I straightened up as I looked at him taken aback "okay? That's it?" He shrugged emotionless making me sigh and sit him down on a bench next to me.

"Let's compromise hm?" He looked at me and smiled softly before nodding "okay so you go first, any requests?" He turned to face me "I would like to have some time with my daughter even if she thinks of me as her uncle I just don't want to miss anymore years of my only child's life" I smiled at his care and nodded.

I placed my hand his "sure" his face brightened up "really?!" I nodded as he pulled me into a surprisingly warm hug "thank you soo much Gar- Jiwoo" we pulled away and I smiled at him softly "okay your turn."

I nodded before speaking up "I don't know how you feel for me but I've moved on and I don't wanna mess things up with Jake, I really like him" he squeezed my hand while smiling understandingly.

"I still love you Jiwoo and I never stopped but I will step back and wait for fate to bring you back to me" I didn't want to believe what he said but even tho it's wrong a part of me was hopeful "that's fine by me" we both sat side by side for a few minutes enjoying the calming silence.

"We should head back, Taesan's waiting" I nodded as I stood up and turned to walk when I was pulled into someone's warm arms "thank you Jiwoo, seriously I know I don't deserve your trust but I promise not to let you down again" we pulled away and I giggled before ruffling his hair "okay come on you big baby" I ran ahead giggling as he followed.

"I AM NOT A BABY!" I couldn't stop myself from laughing as we messed around, I really do miss what I had with Jay and maybe one day we may have it again but for now I want to grow old with Jake.

YOIIII FINALLY ORNAGE BLOOD OUT RIGHT FUKIN NOW
VOTE IF U WANNA HUG JAY