Married to you 💍

Jiwoo POV
I was pacing up and down my dressing room waiting for Sunoo and Bahiyyih "we're here" they ran in out of breath "omg you took forever" I scolded as I continued pacing.

Sunoo held my shoulder "calm tf down" I huffed and bit my lip "guys I can't what if he-" "NO he loves you so no what ifs okay?" I sighed and nodded at Bahiyyih with a smile "thank you guys, soo soo much" I hugged the two who were there for me whenever I needed them.

"Now will the lady of the day do a little twirl for us?" I chuckled at Sunoo as I twirled in my gorgeous wedding dress.....

I can't wait for Jay to see me in this "you look fukin stunning Ji" I chuckled and thanked my two best friends "come, time for you to marry that thing you fell in love with" Sunoo rolled his eyes making me laugh

I got to the doors off the hall "oh my" my stepfather covered his mouth "you look beautiful Jiwoo" I giggled as he stroked my hair "ready?" I sighed and nodded as I linked my arm with his.

The doors opened and we started walking down the isle with my daughter as our little flower girl, we made it to the front and my stepdad placed a kiss on my forehead before hugging me "your eomma would be soo proud."

I smiled full of joy as he handed me to Jay "take care of her" Jay smiled and nodded "of course" he gave me one last glance before seating himself.

Heeseung was our wedding officiant while Niki was the ring bearer, Karina and Jake as my wedding planner, Sunoo and Bahiyyih were my bridesmaids and finally Sunghoon and Jungwon are Jays best men.

I smiled at Jay "you look......perfect strawberry" I smiled and looked him up and down teasingly "could say same for you handsome that suit is doing your ass goood, can't wait to take it off" he chuckled while shaking his head "your unbelievable Ji" I giggled as he pressed a kiss to my knuckles, IM DOWN BADD.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate the love of these two idiots" I glared at Heeseung as he chuckled and continued "the vows" Jay pulled out his paper and gave it a glance before throwing it making me smile "I TOLD HIM TO DO THAT" we all looked at Sunghoon who got a punch from Jungwon, these idiots 🤦‍♀️😭.

I looked back at Jay who smiled and squeezed my hands "from the day I met you Ji I knew there was something special about you, I had fallen for you since day one and have not been able to look at other women since that day-" "LIAR" Jay turned to look at Sunghoon "istg imma beat that kid up after" I chuckled as he looked at me again with a smile.

"Strawberry you don't understand how amazing of a person you are, an amazing friend, amazing girlfriend, amazing fiancé and hopefully an amazing wife" I smiled warmly "your the most special woman I've ever met and I know I'm not good enough for you but will you try and deal with my annoying ass?" I chuckled and nodded.

"And the bride" I nodded at Heeseung as I decided to speak from the heart "JayJay you are one confusing man" he furrowed his brows "am I being dumped?" I chuckled and shook my head "let me finish, Jesus" he chuckled as I continued.

"Jay as many problems as we've faced you've always tried to do your best to protect me even when it meant risking your own life you didn't hesitate, I love you for many things but especially your ass wait no" everyone laughed as I smiled "especially your pure heart, your unconditional love for me I honestly can not wait to build our family together."

He smiled and stroked my cheeks "I love you soo much my strawberry" he was about to kiss me when Heeseung stopped us "yah yah we're not done, geez kids these days" we chuckled as he continued.

"The rings?" Niki stepped forward and handed us our rings "if you hurt her I kill you" Niki stepped back while glaring at Jay "he honestly scares me" I chuckled as he picked up my hand and slipped on the shiny object that Jake had once proposed to me with, I placed the ring on his finger and smiled warmly.

"Do you Park Jay take Lee Jiwoo to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Jay smiled and nodded "of course I do" Heeseung smiled and turned to me "and do you Lee Jiwoo take Park Jay to be your lawyfully wedded husband?" I smiled with tears brimming "maybe" Jay slumped his shoulders "stop teasing appa" we looked to see our daughter in the crowd making me chuckle "I do I do."

Heeseung smiled "by the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" Jay didn't hesitate to pull me into his warm arms.

He hastily pressed his lips on mine as he caressed my cheek, he smiled into the kiss as we were pulled away "YAH YAH YAH THATS MY SISTER" we chuckled at Nikis sulkiness. I was finally his.

YOIIII I GOT THE IDEA FOR HEESEUNG TO MARRY THEM FRIM JOEY FRIENDS 😃👍
VOTE IF U WANNA MARRY JAY