Wolf in sheeps clothing 🐺🐑

Garam POV
It's been a few weeks since I moved in with my brothers and I've grown closer to them and my new bestie Jihoon who I've really wanted to introduce to my boyfriend but its fukin useless Jays always busy now with work like I still haven't found the right time to tell him about the pregnancy especially since we don't even live together anymore but I don't care today is the day I'm telling him.

I got up early so I could see Jay before he went to the gym, I got changed into something cute but will hide my tiny baby bump........

I asked Heeseung to drive me to Jays house and since he wanted to see his girlfriend anyways he agreed, I still had a key so I slowly opened the door and walked into the kitchen to see my boyfriend drinking some water in front of the sink, I ran u...

I asked Heeseung to drive me to Jays house and since he wanted to see his girlfriend anyways he agreed, I still had a key so I slowly opened the door and walked into the kitchen to see my boyfriend drinking some water in front of the sink, I ran up to him and back hugged him "Garam?" He turned around and smiled as he pecked my lips.

"What you doing here? And at this time?" Yes it was 5am but I'll do anything for him "I just wanted to surprise you before you go gym" he smiled and hugged me as he snuggled his face in the crook of my neck "I love this surprise" I giggled as his hot breath tickled my skin.

We pulled away and I held his hand "Jay I have something to talk about so can we meet up at the boba cafe after school?" He smiled and nodded as he caressed my hands "good or bad talk?" I smiled brightly "good" he hugged me again as I giggled.

I spent an extra hour there before he dropped me back home since Heeseung was snuggling Karina and I did not want to see that, I woke Ni ki up with ice cold water "AHHHHH" he sat up as I giggled.

He looked over to me and glared "you little-" he jumped out of bed and started chasing me around the house "YAHHHH GET BACK HERE LEE GARAM" I giggled as he finally caught up to me and dragged me to the sink.

"Ni ki please I did my makeup pleaseeeeeee oppa" he wasn't having it, he was about to dump my head in a bowel of water when I used brain cell "IM PREGNANT" he froze as he stared at me.

His eyes were as wide as the fukin sky "what?" I nodded while smiling shyly "JAY COULDNT FUKIN KEEP IT IN HIS PANT- OH MY GAWD MY BABY SISTERS PREGNANT" he pulled me into a hug as he jumped up and down.

"Does Heeseung Hyung know? Does Jay know?" I giggled at his excitement and shook my head "I told Heeseung this morning on the way to Jays and no I haven't told Jay yet so let's keep it a secret" he did a zip sign on his mouth making me giggle.

We both tidied up and got ready for school and since I told Ni ki about the baby he is literally being soo protective 💀 "yah we can take the motorcycle it won't kill the baby" yes he refuses to ride on his motorcycle just for the baby 🤦‍♀️.

He dragged me to his crusty ass car "still need to be safe, don't want my nephew or niece to come out deformed like its mother" I punched his arm playfully as he started driving.

TIMESKIP
It was finally the end of the school day and I'm absolutely fukin exhausted but still need to meet up it's Jay so dragged my poor ass towards the cafe shop when I got pulled back "yah-" I turned to see Jihoon.

My frown turned to a smile as I hugged him "where were you all day?" He shrugged "I skipped" I shook my head "idiot" we both laughed as we started walking.

"Hey um Rams I have some cake at home and really need to finish, wanna come over?" I really needed to go to the cafe but he looked soo excited how could I let him down I'm early anyways I'll deffo be back in time "sure" he smiled brightly and pulled me to his car.

We arrived at his house and I looked around in awe "wow it's soo........big" he chuckled as he led me to the kitchen "yeah my parents are quite rich" he started to cut the cake "you live with your parents?" He shrugged.

"I mean not really, like they'll come every couple of months but it's basically just me" I frowned as I felt bad for him, he looked down sadly making me walk up to him and engulf him in a warm hug.

I stroked his back "it's alright" we pulled away and he smiled "gosh Jay Hyung lucky to have you" I smiled and picked up the cake and as soon as I took a bite my eyes widened "this tastes soo good" wait.

I looked to him and furrowed my brows as I felt my head getting heavy "woah" I held the counter for support when I looked up at him to see him smirking "sweet dreams princess" and with that I blanked out.

YOIIIII BABY SHARK AND ENHA OUT NOW 🤣🤣🤣🤣
VOTE IF U WANT NI KI AS UR OLDER FUNNY BROTHER