Brother? 👩🏻‍🍼

Garam POV
I had just woken up from a nap and decided to get ready since Heeseung text me what time to be at his house for 6pm, I walked to Jays closet which was now not only filled with his clothes but mine as well and picked out an outfit ik Heeseungs gonna scold me for but Jay will love.............

Garam POVI had just woken up from a nap and decided to get ready since Heeseung text me what time to be at his house for 6pm, I walked to Jays closet which was now not only filled with his clothes but mine as well and picked out an outfit ik Heese...

Ik imma sexy bastard but only for Jay 😉 I was putting some light makeup on when my boyfriend walked with this hit ass suit on GOSHHHH IM A SIMP FOR HIM......

Yalllll that's ma man 🙃 I walked over to him while he scratched his neck shyly "do I look good? Will your brother like it?" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck "who cares what my brother likes when I feel like sayin fuk it to my brother...

Yalllll that's ma man 🙃 I walked over to him while he scratched his neck shyly "do I look good? Will your brother like it?" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck "who cares what my brother likes when I feel like sayin fuk it to my brother and getting on the bed right now" he let out a low chuckle as he shook his head.

"I'm a bad influence on you princess" I smirked and pecked his lips "ik and I like it" he shook his head as he rested his hands on my waist "you really are something else hm?" I smiled as he caressed my cheek.

He looked deep into my eyes as he inched forward as his eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips "you know if I start I won't be able to stop" "don't stop then" he sighed and pulled back "come on let's go" I groaned as he chuckled and dragged me to the car.

On the drive there I couldn't stop fidgeting but Jay realised and held my hand while caressing the back of it "it'll be fine princess, I'll be there the whole time and if you ever wanna leave we'll go straight away" I looked at him and smiled "thank you Jay, for everything" I looked over at me and smiled "anything for you love" and that's all mine ❤️‍🩹.

I looked at the house and it was unexpectedly big "I guess your brothers rich" I nodded as Jay parked up, he held my hand as we walked up to the door.

He squeezed my hand making me look at him and smile before knocking on the door, we waited for a minute before my brother opened the door with a wide smile on his face and looking surprisingly smart "lil ham come in" he opened the door wider for us to walk in as I looked around mesmerised.

He turned and looked at my outfit "isn't the dress a bit short?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head "nope it's the right amount of height for Jay right?" My boyfriends face turned red as he avoided Heeseungs glares as we continued walking.