How longs it been? 🤍

4 YEARS LATER

Jiwoo POV
It's been 4 years since I've last seen Jay and yes it hurts like fuk but I've moved on, I had to. As soon as I knocked Jay unconscious I ran home and hurriedly packed my stuff, with the help of my brothers and friends I was able to leave the country and flew to Japan, Hoon and Won helped me create a new identity as Lee Jiwoo. I met an Australian Korean man Park Jaehyun (enhypen Jake) who helped me through my pregnancy as did Sunoo and Bahiyyih, I now have a 3 year old daughter and fiancé Park Jake and life's been going good ever since I left. Btw Sunoo and Sunghoon are still dating while Bahiyyih and Jungwon are married. My daughter Mijoo..........

She got her style from her father anyways it's been 2 years since me and Jake started dating and we've finally decided to move back to Korea, we've been staying with some friends for the past few weeks but now Jakes parents have offered for us to ...

She got her style from her father anyways it's been 2 years since me and Jake started dating and we've finally decided to move back to Korea, we've been staying with some friends for the past few weeks but now Jakes parents have offered for us to stay with them till we move into our own home and since I've never met Jakes family it's a nice way to get to know them better.

Mijoo was currently with Jungwon and Bahiyyih while me and Jake get everything set at his parents house, we we're currently driving towards the house when Jake held my hand stopping my fidgeting "it's gonna be fine stop stressing" he gave me a reassuring smile making me relax.

I sat back and shrugged "I don't know Jakey, I don't wanna be a burden when I don't even know your parents yet" he shook his head and squeezed my hand.

"Your not a burden, they offered and are really excited to get to meet their future daughter in law" he wiggled his brows teasingly making me giggle and slap his chest "fuk off" he chuckled and pecked my knuckles.

He parked up and intertwined our fingers before walking towards the door and knocking, he turned to me and placed a peck on my lips "if your ever uncomfortable just tell me okay love?" I smiled and nodded as I got on my tiptoes to place a kiss on his cheek "your soo fukin perfect Jakey" he chuckled and pulled me to his side.

The door opened showing an elderly couple "ah you must be Jiwoo" the old woman pulled me into a hug squeezing me "your just as beautiful as Jake described" I looked at Jake to see him blushing slightly making me release a small chuckle.

"Nice to me you Mr and Mrs Park" I bowed making them both chuckle "aish don't be soo formal call us ajuma and ajushi" I smiled widely and nodded.

They took us to the dining room where we were met with............"Heeseung?" He turned and his eyes widened "Jiwoo?! What the fuk are you doing here?" I flashed him a confused look as Karina walked up to him equally as lost.

"I'm staying here for a while, you know with my fiance's parents" his eyes widened "Jiwoo you shouldn't be here, your not gonna like who-" "Garam?"

My eyes widened at that name I hadn't heard in years, I turned to see him. The man I lost 4 years ago. The one who filled the hole in my heart only to break it. "J-Jay?"

YOIIIII TWISTTTTTTT HOW WILL JAY REACT TO HAVING A DAUGHTER?!?
VOTE IF U LIKE JIWOO AND COMMENT WHO U PREFER JAYRAM OR JAKEWOO