Appa 👨‍👧

Jiwoo POV
It's been a week since me and Jay got back together and it's been hard to hide from Mijoo but honestly I don't want to anymore, I see the pain in Jays eyes to be called uncle by his own daughter.

I woke up and pecked Jays cheek "JayJay~" he opened his eyes and smiled "yes love?" We both sat up and I held his hands "Jay I think we should tell Mijoo" he tilted his head "tell her that your her appa" his eyes widened.

I saw his eyes fill with tears "a-are you serious?" I nodded as he covered his face overwhelmed "omg Ji thank you soo soo much" I smiled and hugged him.

He eventually calmed down "stay here imma go get Mijoo" he nodded and cleaned up while I went to find our daughter, I walked into her room to find her playing with her dolls.

I sat next to her "hey Jooey" she looked up and hugged me "morning eomma" I giggled as I picked up the young girl "Mijoo I have a surprise for you" her eyes sparkled "come on let's go find uncle Jay first" she nodded as we walked hand in hand to me and Jays room.

I opened the door to find Jay sitting on our bed waiting "hey JooJoo" Mijoo ran over to her father and hugged him "hey uncle Jay~" he chuckled as he ruffled the young girls hair.

I sat on the bed with the two and smiled at Jay before looking at Mijoo "sweetie...........appas back" her eyes widened as she jumped up excited "let's go see him!" I giggled and sat her down again.

"He's here" she furrowed her brows and looked around the room "where?" I looked at Jay and held his hand "your uncle Jay is your appa" her mouth dropped taken aback.

Jay looked at the young girl and opened his arms "come here baby" she fell into his arms as he started to tear up again, I felt a tear run down my face as Jay pulled me into the hug.

We stayed like that for a while before pulling away, Jay stroked Mijoos cheek and pressed a kiss to her forehead "appa promises to never leave you again angel" the little girl giggled and hugged her appa again.

"How about I make us breakfast?" The little girl nodded excited as Jay ruffled her hair and walked us downstairs, me and Mijoo sat on the counter watching as Jay made pancakes.

"Mijoo sweetie help your eomma with the cups" she nodded and jumped off the counter and helped me take the cups of milk to the dining room with Jay following behind with the pancakes.

We all sat at the dining table and started eating "Ji I was thinking now that JooJoo knows I'm her appa why don't we move out? Buy a house, just the three of us?" I placed my knife and fork down and smiled as I placed my hand on his hand "that's a great idea JayJay" he smiled cutely and pecked my lips.

Mijoo pulled at my sleeve "yes baby?" I looked at the little girl waiting "what happened to you and uncle Jake? I thought your getting married? Also why did I have to call appa uncle?" I smiled at the young girl and looked at Jay "it's very complicated sweetie and you'll understand when your older okay?" She nodded not fussed and continued eating.

"Finished!" She drank the rest of her milk and smiled making me chuckle at her milk moustache "baby you got some milk on your mouth" I used my finger to clean her mouth "oh thank you eomma" I smiled at the cute girl and helped her tidy up.

We put our dishes in the sink and Jay started cleaning up "JooJoo why don't you and eomma pick a film while I do the dishes hm?" She nodded excitedly and ran to the living room making me chuckle.

I wrapped my arms around Jays waist while he did the dishes and rested my head on his shoulder "I love you" he chuckled and dried his hands before turning towards me "soo sudden?" I giggled and leaned into his arms.

"It's just everything's soo perfect right now I mean Mijoo finally has her appa and I've got you back, I don't want anything to ruin this" he smiled softly and wrapped his large arms around my small body.

He stroked my hair as his chin rested on the top of my head "don't worry strawberry, I promise to look after the two of you, you both mean the world to me" I looked up at him and smiled before pecking his lips "you really are the best JayJay" he smiled and pressed his lips on mine.

I melted in his arms as his hands rested on my waist squeezing slightly while my hands lay on his shoulders, I tilted my head so he could deepen the kiss "EW" we pulled away to find our little girl covering her eyes.

We both laughed "that's gross" Jay chuckled and picked up our daughter while one of his arms still lay on my waist "I'm sorry that you had to see my undying love from your eomma" Mijoo looked up and smiled "aish appa your such a simp" we all laughed as we walked to the living room.

We jumped on the sofa and snuggled up "FROZEN!" I smiled at the little girls excitement "Elsa is one leng bitch" Mijoo agreed with me as we high fived "um excuse me?" Jay looked between us confused.

"Your excused appa" now thats MAH BABY "yah you raised a mini you" I smiled proudly as Jay smacked the back of my head "that's not a good thing" I pouted and stuck my tongue out "fuk u" he rolled his eyes and pulled up frozen on the tv.

TIMESKIP
The film finished and Mijoo was already fast asleep, I looked up to find Jay also snoring lightly making me smile at their cuteness "night night" I pecked Jay and Mijoos cheek before pulling up the blanket to cover us all before nodding off to sleep.

YOIIIIII U LIKED THAT?
VOTE IF U WANNA HAVE A KID WITH JAY