A date with Park 😜

Jiwoo POV
I was sitting with Mijoo playing with her little barbie dolls when someone walked in "uncle Jay~" the little girl jumped up and hugged her appa as he chuckled and spun her in his arms.

"Hey princess watcha doing?" She dragged him to join us as she gave him a doll "what's this?" He looked at it disgusted making me chuckle "uncle don't be stupid it's Ken, barbie bf" he looked at the doll weird "why's he soo damn feminine" aish this boy 🤦‍♀️.

We played for half an hour till Heeseung came to pick Mijoo up "uncle Heeseung!" she jumped into his arms as he hugged her back "her Jooey, ya ready for an amazing day with your fav uncle?" "Uncle Nikis gonna be there?" He looked at me deadpanned as I giggled and hugged him.

"Have a fun day you two" I pecked her cheek before waving the two off, I shut the door and turned to find Jay right behind me "omg Jay you startled me" he smiled and held my hand "um Jiwoo could we go out today? Just me and you?" I smiled at his nervousness and nodded "lemme get ready first" his face lit up as I walked upstairs.

I ran to my room and was met with Jake "hey sweetie I'm off to work" I pouted "we never get time together anymore~" he sighed and smiled "I know I'm sorry baby but I promise to treat you out one of the days" I smiled and nodded "okie" he chuckled and pecked my lips before leaving me to get ready.........

I put on some light makeup before walking downstairs to be met with Jay in a casual wear "damn your style hasn't changed a bit since high school" I rolled my eyes at him "I'm sorry I like to look cute" he chuckled "you succeeded there" I blushed I...

I put on some light makeup before walking downstairs to be met with Jay in a casual wear "damn your style hasn't changed a bit since high school" I rolled my eyes at him "I'm sorry I like to look cute" he chuckled "you succeeded there" I blushed I BLUSHED WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME IM GETTING MARRIED.

He held my hand and dragged me outside and to his fancy ass car "you don't hold back from flexing your wealth hm?" He chuckled and opened the car door for me "me lady" I rolled my eyes "oh what a gentleman" he chuckled and went round to get in drivers seat.

"So where we going for our little date?" He chuckled and took a glance at me before concentrating on the road again "you'll see" I looked at him done "yah I don't wanna see I wanna know" he shrugged his shoulders earning a smack on the arm "owh woman your strong" I smiled proudly as he looked at me scared.

He parked up making me look out the window "omg Jay THE ARCADE?!?!" He chuckled and nodded as we got out the car "omg I haven't been to one of these in years" I looked at him and smiled as he held my hand walking us in.......

I looked around in awe before rushing over to one of the claw machines "I want that teddy" I pointed at one of the teddy's and checked my pockets for change when Jay entered some in the machine "it's my treat princess" I smiled widely and thanked ...

I looked around in awe before rushing over to one of the claw machines "I want that teddy" I pointed at one of the teddy's and checked my pockets for change when Jay entered some in the machine "it's my treat princess" I smiled widely and thanked him before starting the game.

After 10 tries I still hadn't gotten it "lemme try" I stepped back for Jay "your not gonna get it" he shrugged and within seconds I heard the thud of the toy drop into the box "h-how" he smiled cheekily "beginners luck?" I punched his arm as he chuckled and picked up the toy handing it to me.......

Ik it's soo cute, I lifted it up to Jays face "what are you doing?" I squinted my eyes "you know it sorta resembles you" he looked at me deadpanned "I'm wayyyyy more handsome" I tilted my head "don't lie" he lifted his arm to punch me but didn't.

"Imma name it little Jay" I smiled to myself proudly but then Jay snatched the toy "yah leave little Jay alone" he looked at me confused "you do know the words that are coming out of your mouth" I pouted and folded my arms as he chuckled "fine" he gave me back the toy and I hugged it.

TIMESKIP
We played loads of games in the arcade until it started to get late "Mijoos gonna be home soon" he nodded and smiled "okay we can go but first Photo Booth" I jumped at the idea as he grabbed my hand and ran towards the machine, I looked down at our hands and smiled to myself.

We jumped into the Photo Booth and started messing around, I did I claw pose and Jay looked at me disgusted "are you a cat?" I side eyed him but didn't move as the photo was taken, after we finished I rushed to pick up the pics.......

"Yah you called me a cat but you did the same thing" he shrugged and took one of the pics "let's go" he intertwined our fingers and walked us out the place.

As we drove away I looked out the window deep in thought "thanks Jay today was perfect" he looked over at me and smiled before taking one of my hands in his and pressed a kiss to it "anything for you angel" this felt soo wrong but soo right.

YOIIIIII IS SHE CHEATING ON JAKE? WHO DO WANT AS ENDGAME?
VOTE FOR JAY TO TAKE U TO ARCADE