Confusing feelings ❤️‍🔥

Jiwoo POV
It's been a week since me and Jays little hangout and I've been getting closer to him and further from my fiancé, I woke up lying next to Jake still asleep but as I looked up at him I felt nothing.

I furrowed my brows I mean I'm supposed to be marrying this man yet I feel like we're back at the friend stage, I sat up and looked down at his face as I stroked his hair "why don't I feel as strong about you? I feel soo bad your such an angel yet I feel like I'm cheating on you, I mean I love you but.......it's not the same" I looked down at him pouting.

I leaned down and pressed a kiss to his cheek "but I'll try for you Jakey" I caressed his cheek before freshening up, today I'm supposed to be meeting with Sunoo and Bahiyyih so I can vent to them about my feelings.......

I texted Sunoo to pick me up and decided to wait in my room "hey princess" I looked up from my phone to see my fiancé "hey Jakey" he smiled and engulfed me in a hug.

He rested his chin on my head as I played with his shirt "you know I was thinking why don't me and you go out today?" Ah fuk me, he looked soo excited I hated to turn him down "awh Jakey I'd love to but I already made plans with Sun and Hiyyih" he tried not to look upset as he smiled.

He stroked my hair and nodded "that's fine maybe another day" his eyes looked different, they seemed full of sadness "I can cancel if you want-" he shook his head and put his finger on my lips "no no go have fun you deserve it" I smiled softly and pecked his lips "thanks Jakey" I hate to let him down.

He pulled me into one last hug and it actually felt nice and calming well that was until we were interrupted by my phone "ah Sunoo's here, I'll see ya later" I pecked his cheek before running out.

I got outside and jumped into passenger seat "well someone's a bit excited" he tried teasing but I just moved his head on the road "drive" he rolled his eyes playfully and started the car.

On the journey we just talked about him and Sunghoon trying to adopt which I find really cute especially since Sunghoon told me he plans on proposing to Sunoo soon saurrrrr fingers crossed for these two lovers.

We arrived at the hairdressers and got out oh yeah we're gonna get our hair done yay 😁 we walked up to the building and saw Bahiyyih waving at us "omg you guys took forever" we both hugged her "it was Jis fault, she took forever" I punched Sunoo's arm playfully as we all chuckled before walking in.

We got seated and I decided to verbalise my concerns while we were getting our hair done "guys I need your help" they both looked at me concerned "everything okay Ji?" I nodded at Bahiyyih and continued "I'm confused with my feelings I mean I'm engaged to Jake but we're growing apart and I feel like my feelings for Jay are returning."

I looked down ashamed but then felt a hand on mine making me look up to see Sunoo smiling at me "Ji it's not your fault it's natural don't beat yourself up for being human" I smiled at him before Hiyyih spoke up "Suns right this is normal and you shouldn't feel guilty if you fall out of love with someone, that's life" I felt my eyes welling up.