Hell 🔥

Jiwoo POV
I woke up to someone shaking me "wakey wakey~" I hated that voice soo fukin much, I kept my eyes shut not wanting to see his face "I know your awake Jiwooey" wtf 🤮.

I opened my eyes and looked at him emotionless "what?" He pouted grossly "awh don't be like that Jagiya" I'm actually soo close to punching him.

I looked to my side to find Mijoo still asleep I think this is my chance, I secretly pulled out the knife from my bra and sat up with a fake smile "morning" he furrowed his brows.

"What's with the sudden mood change?" I shrugged "idk I guess I'm trying to be optimistic, like I might as well accept it plus your quiet a hot guy" no no no only Jay for me.

He smirked cockily and leaned forward "oh yeah? Well how about we go to one of my private rooms and see how hot I really am?" Oh please god no.

I nodded as I stood and followed behind him, he went to open the door and I pulled out the knife to stab him "fuk you Jihoon" I whispered as I was soo close to my escape but he turned around and held my hand stopping me.

The knife was scratching his shirt as I tried to put all my strength into it "awh soo cute, I learnt from last time Jagiya" I pulled back as he snatched the knife and threw it.

I glared at him as I stepped back "fuk you" he chuckled and walked towards me, he gripped my face and looked straight into my eyes "there's no leaving me now so give up it'll make it easier, anyways the wedding ceremony is tomorrow, the faster I make you mine the better" I rolled my eyes and smacked his hand away.

"Eomma?" I looked over to find Mijoo awake "tread lightly Lee" he gave me one last glance before leaving, I ran over to Mijoo and hugged her "are you okay eomma?" I hmed as held back my whimpers. Jay please save us.

YOIIII RLY SHORT CHAP BUT FUKIN DEAL WITH IT
VOTE IF U WANT JAY TO SAVE THEM