Till we meet again 😓

Authors note btw Jay doesn't know that Garam is carrying his child, neither does Jihoon also very sad chapter ahead so........FIGHTING

Garam POV
It's been a few days since me and Jay have been kept here and GOD HAS IT BEEN HELL, I've had to put a fake act on just to save both me and Jays ass and I hate hate hate hateeeeee it.

I cuddled up with Jihoon and started drawing circles on his chest with my finger ik gross "Jihoonie?" He put his phone down and gave me all his attention honestly if he wasn't a psycho he'd make a good boyfriend.

"Yes baby?" I fiddled with my fingers nervously "I was thinking um could you maybe get rid of all the guards just for today cuz I kinda just want the house to be just me and you" he smiled softly genuinely believing me idiot 🙄.

He pecked me nose "of course love lemme just make some calls" I nodded and smiled widely "thanks Jihoonie, I'm gonna go make us a special breakfast" I pecked his lips, if my plan was gonna work I have to be crazy fake today.

I hurried downstairs and decided to make pancakes knowing it's his fav and he'd love the idea of me being all lovey and sweet with him blech.

Anyways I made the pancakes and set up the table and just in time he walked in casual clothes......

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist making me yelp and giggle FAKE OBVS "yah Jihoonie sit and eat" he nuzzled his nose on my neck "do I have to?" I giggled again "Jihoonie~" he nodded and let go as he sat at the table

He took a bite and smiled "this tastes fukin amazing baby" I smiled and clapped as I started eating as well, the plan was gonna be hard but first step was already done. Get everyone out the house.

We finished eating and I looked at his waist, fuk he had a gun "ah Jihoonie~" he raised a brow "hm baby?" I pouted and looked at his gun "baby I can't" "please Hoonie I just wanna have one normal day" he sighed and smiled "okay baby" he picked up the gun and threw it on the counter.

I smirked to myself but he didn't see "what should we do now?" I giggled seductively as I sat on his lap and whispered in his ear "how about a little me and you time hm?" I pulled back to see his face excited as a puppy. Gosh he's easy to fool 💀.

I started to play with his hair "why don't you get the bed ready?" He smirked and pressed his lips on mine for a short passionate kiss "mhm Hoonie~ upstairs~" he chuckled and pulled back "I'll be up in five" he nodded as he hurried upstairs.

I rolled my eyes "idiot" I picked up the gun and walked towards the room Jay was in, I opened the door and saw a malnourished Jay "Garam!!" He smiled weakly making me wanna run and hug him.

I walked over to him and untied his hand "I thought you-" "I could never, you fuked up but I could never stop loving you" he smiled softly and wrapped his arms around me "I fukin missed you" I felt my eyes sting "I missed you too."

We pulled away and smiled before I pecked his lips "trust me" he raised a brow and then I started shouting "JIHOON HELP HE GOT FREE, HELP AGHHHHH" Jays eyes widened but I just put a finger to my lips.

I stood behind the door and waited for Jihoon and with that he barged in "YOU FUKIN BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO-" he turned and went silent as I pointed my gun at him "Garam?" This was the moment.

I wrapped my hands around the gun tighter "I-I t-thought-" I scoffed "you thought what? I'd become I psycho like you? No Jihoon both you and Jay fuked me over and I just want out" Jay looked taken aback as he tried to approach me but I aimed my gun at him "don't move" this was breaking me but it had to be done. For our child.

He stepped back with his hands up "G-Garam I d-don't understand-" "Jay yes I love you but I can't handle this anymore, I need to get outta this shit" my voice cracked as I saw a tear slip past Jays eyes.

Without much thought I turned to Jihoon and shot his leg "FUK-" he dropped to the ground and stared at me astonished "WTF GARAM" I glared at him "you don't get to speak, I could put a bullet through your head right now but I still have some love for you as my 'friend" he went silent and held his leg as I faced Jay.

I walked up to him and smiled weakly "I really really really love you Jay b-but I-I can't, we can't do this anymore. Maybe in another life" I grabbed his chin and pressed my lips on his.

I pushed my lips deeper as tears fell with each moment, he sucked on my bottom lip as he smiled against our lips our salty tears mixed with love.

We pulled away and smiled "I love you Jay, till we meet again" I gave him one last peck before hitting him across the head with the gun.

He almost fell but I quickly picked him up and slowly placed him on the floor and smiled brokenly while wiping my tears away "maybe one day you'll meet our little one, maybe" I placed a kiss on his forehead before turning to see Jihoon unconscious from the blood loss.

I sighed and took one last glance at my first and forever favourite boyfriend before leaving "bye JayJay" I closed the door and left, I looked down at my stomach "I hope I'm doing the right thing for you" and with that I left my past behind.

YOIIIII VERY EMOTIONAL 🥲
VOTE IF U WANT JAYRAM BACK TOGETHER