New girl 📚

Garam POV
I woke up and freshened up, I got changed into something cute for my first day at my new school.......

Ik adorable but anyways a little background story I live with my father as my mother passed away when I was 13 leaving me with a monster, I just moved schools as I left my last school as I was bullied and finally convinced my father to let me move

Ik adorable but anyways a little background story I live with my father as my mother passed away when I was 13 leaving me with a monster, I just moved schools as I left my last school as I was bullied and finally convinced my father to let me move. This time I won't make the mistake of trusting people but keeping to myself was always what was best for someone like me.

I caught the bus to school as my dad was always too busy to be a normal father and drop me to school but I was used to it. I got off the bus and walked towards my new school hoping for a fresh start, as I walked in I tried to find the office but every turn I took I still couldn't find it. 

I saw some kids around my age just chilling by the lockers so I decided to ask them "um excuse me can you point me in the direction of the office?" as soon as I spoke to them they all froze and stared at me making me kinda uncomfortable.

I gave a questioning look when they didn't answer but luckily one of them came back to their senses, he was tall and had fluffy dark black hair, he seemed intimidating but his smile was sweet "oh sorry yeah I'll show you where to go" he picked up his bag as he left the other two and guided me to the office. 

"So your new? I'm Park Jongsong but everyone calls me Jay" I nodded and smiled "hi I'm Lee Garam I just transferred here" he nodded as we continued walking.

"Can I ask why you left your old school?" I tensed up as all the horrible memories flooded through "I'd rather not" he nodded his head understandingly and kept quiet. 

"Here is the office and I'll see you around new kid, hope you enjoy it here" he ruffled up my hair and left, I blushed no shut up no feelings will only hurt me worse.

I fixed my hair and entered the office. I talked to the lady and she gave me a list of all my classes and where my locker was as I made my way to my first class.

I entered the classroom which was half empty with kids doing their own shi, I made my way over to the empty seat in the corner of the class to avoid attention. 

I put my earphones in and listened to my favvvv group Blackpink and rested my head on my desk as I waited for class to start. 

I saw all these girls stand up and start fangirling for someone but I couldn't see who and honestly didn't care enough so I just went back to sleep.

The class calmed down as I slept in peace. That was until I felt someone's gaze on me, I looked up and looked around the room until my eyes were met with Jays. He was staring at me? As soon as he realised I caught him he started talking to his friends and sat down at a seat. 

I was about to put my head down again when I heard some girl speaking "yah new girl move that's Jays seat" I froze and looked at Jay who also seemed interested in the scene.

"But he's sitting over there?" The girl scoffed and pulled my arm trying to get me up "I said move" she started raising her voice at me and I obviously didn't want to make a scene so I stood up but before I could move someone pushed me down again "stay" I looked up to see....Jay?

"Ahh Jay Oppa she stole your seat" Jay rolled his eyes and faced the gurl "Yuri its fine I'll just sit with my friends don't scare her on her first day" I looked around to see the whole class staring at us and I felt embarrassed so I stood up and bowed.

"Sorry I didn't know this was your seat I'll move" I was about to get my bag but he held my wrist and flashed me a sweet smile "sit. I wanted to move anyways" I slowly nodded and sat down again while putting my earphones in, I saw that Yuri girl stomp off as Jay returned to his friends.

A few minutes later the teacher came in and we all got ready for class, "so we have a new student joining us today, Miss Lee please come and introduce yourself" I nodded and made my way to the front of the class. 

I bowed "annyeonghaseyo I'm Lee Garam I hope you all accept me and we can be friends" I flashed a friendly smile and sat down as the class cheered me. Hopefully they remain friendly to me.

After the class finished I made my way to my locker, when I got there I was met with this girl and boy smiling and waving at me. 

I hesitantly waved back "who are you?" they both smiled and....hugged me? "We're your new besties. Hi I'm Kim Sunoo" I smiled at the bubbly boy as he flashed a cute smile which highlighted his fox eyes.

"Hi I'm Huening Bahiyyih but you can call me Hiyyih" I covered my mouth at the smiley blonde girl "wait your Huening Kai's sister? From TXT right?" She rolled her eyes playfully and nodded "yes but I wished I wasn't related to him" I chuckled as they continued talking.

"Wah your soo pretty and no doubt your personality fits your looks" I smiled shyly at Sunoo as I put my books in my lockers, "wanna join us for lunch? I wanna get really close with you" I smiled at them both and nodded. 

I was finally making friends, it felt genuine and it didn't seem that they wanted to use me for my beauty or money. This felt nice, I hope this school accepts me.

YOIIII FIRST CHAP DONE ✔️
VOTE IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THE DRAMA TO COME 😏