Stay away from us 🪢

Jiwoo POV
I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes and turned to see my fiancé sleeping peacefully next to me, I smiled to myself before snuggling into his arms "hey beautiful" I looked up to find him smiling at me half awake.

I pecked his lips "morning Jakey" he squeezed me in his arms making me giggle "Jake we have work~" he groaned and hid his face in my hair "can't we just stay here?" Aish this kid.

I eventually was able to wriggle out his hold and get changed for work......

I walked towards Mijoos room only to find it empty "Jooey?" I furrowed my brows confused but went down to look for her, I started to hear noise from the kitchen so I walked in to find my ex and daughter laughing with each other

I hurried over to Mijoo and picked her up protectively "eomma what you doing?" I looked at the innocent girl and smiled "you should be getting ready to go to uncle Ri kis house hm?" She nodded excited as I cleaned off the syrup on her mouth "go on" she waved at Jay before running upstairs.

I turned to Jay and glared at him sternly "what do you think you're doing with my daughter?!" He scoffed while smirking "our daughter and I was just making her breakfast chill, I made your fav want some?" I looked down at the pancakes, god he makes the best ones as well.

"No thanks Jake can make them for me" he rolled his eyes and turned back to the pan "more for me I guess" he shrugged making my anger rise, I pulled his shoulder to face me "stay.away.from.Mijoo" I stared at him dead in the eye.

He poked his cheek with his tongue visibly pissed but idc "she's my daughter as well Garam get that in your fukin head" "my fukin name is Jiwoo and-" he slammed me on the wall pinned. HE PINNED ME TO THE WALL.

My eyes widened as I tried to push him off but it was no use, he looked me straight in the eye "I AM gonna make up for the years I missed with her and I WILL win you back" I felt my heart race as he leaned in to kiss but I pushed him away "I'm fukin engaged to your brother" shit that was close.

I avoided his eyes as we stood awkwardly inches away from each other "Jiwoo~" I pushed passed Jay and put on a fake smile for my fiancé "you leaving already?" I walked into Jakes arms as he pecked the top of my head "yeah big case sorry love but maybe we can meet for lunch?" I smiled and nodded as he pressed his lips on mine for a short kiss.

We were pulled away by none other than Jay "don't fukin touch her" before Jake could respond in his sweet way I butted in "don't talk to my man like that" I glared at him before turning back to my angel "sorry hyung-" "no your not" he frowned at me.

"Well anyways I'm gonna go and I'll drop Mijoo off at Ni kis that okay?" I nodded "see you at work?" I smiled and pecked his nose "I'll come for 9ish just need to sort some things out" he smiled and gave me one last peck before leaving with Mijoo.

I turned to Jay before walking upstairs "stay away from my family" and I left before he could respond, I felt sorta guilty but we could've been a family if he'd just been honest.

YOIIIII STILL SLOW UPDATES SOS ALSO FOUR DAYS TILL MF ORANGE BLOOD EISHHH
VOTE FOR MIJOO TO GROW CLOSE WITH HER DAD