Brothers lover 🙈

Chaeyeon POV
It's been a week since I found out I'm pregnant but Jays been soo busy I haven't found the right time to tell him, I was sitting in my brothers class bored out of my mind as I felt my eyes getting heavy "miss Lee is my lesson boring you? I sat up as I shook my head at my brother.

He glared at me before smirking "should I give you detention?" My eyes widened "Hee~" he raised a brow "oh I mean Mr Lee I'm sorry" he chuckled as he continued with his lesson.

The lesson finished with me getting a few ruler smacks on the head from Heeseung but luckily not a detention, I stood up and held Jays hand as we walked to leave "Garam wait" I turned as my brother stood before me.

"If you give me detention I swear to god Hee" he laughed and shook his head "no no I just wanted to ask well I kinda want to introduce my girlfriend to you and Niks" my smile grew as big as the fukin sky "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!?!?!" he shushed me as I started jumping up and down.

"Omg finally your single ass found someone" his face turned red from embarrassment "gosh calm the fuk down, Jay get your gurl under control" Jay chuckled as he held my waist "stop embarrassing your brother" I pouted as he pecked my lips.

I held my brothers hand "we'll be there" he smiled as he hugged me "thanks lil ham" I giggled as we pulled away "be there for 6pm" I nodded as we left the classroom.

TIMESKIP
I was standing in front of the mirror debating on what dress to wear "you'll look gorgeous in anything baby, JUST PICK ONE FOR FUKS SAKE" I turned to see my boyfriend dying on the bed "fuk off Jay" I finally chose one and got changed.......

I stood up and jumped up and down "letchugo" Jay chuckled and got off the bed shaking his bed "your such a kid strawberry" I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist "your soo gorgeous" I giggled as he squeezed my ass "Jay-ah" he chuckled as...

I stood up and jumped up and down "letchugo" Jay chuckled and got off the bed shaking his bed "your such a kid strawberry" I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist "your soo gorgeous" I giggled as he squeezed my ass "Jay-ah" he chuckled as he pressed his warm lips on my forehead "soo squishy" aish this boy 🤦‍♀️.

I slapped his chest as I giggled "your soo weird" he nuzzled his nose with mine "only for you love" I smiled and then looked at his watch 5:50pm "SHIT WERE GONNA BE LATE" I dragged him downstairs as we drove off.

We finally arrived outside my brothers house n rushed to the door "we're here we're here" I looked up out of breath to see Ni ki laughing "your like three minutes late bro chill" I slapped his arm as me and Jay walked in.

"Lemme go get Hyung" we sat in the dining room and waited "Rams your here~" my brother pulled me into a suffocating hug "H-heeseung oxygen" he let go of me while chuckling "your soo dramatic" I smiled "I get it from you" he rolled his eyes "nah you get it from Ni ki" he walked over to Jay and hugged him.

"Ah yes this is my girlfriend, Karina" a beautiful purple haired girl walked towards us smiling "NOONA?!?!?" Jay looked at Heeseungs girlfriend "Jay? What you doing here" he hugged the girl and chuckled "Heeseung hyungs sister is the girlfriend I told you about" I stepped forward "hi."

She smiled and hugged me "wow you really are as cute as Jay described" I felt my cheeks heat up "thanks" she pinched my cheeks "aish what a cutie" I giggled as she pulled away and walked towards my brother.

"And you must be Ni ki" Ni ki bowed as she smiled and hugged him "ah annyeonghaseyo Noona" she chuckled and ruffled his hair "I thought your supposed to be the loud one?" He chuckled shyly.

"Yeah since when did you grow manners?" Ni ki looked at me deadpanned as he pretended to punch me "aish" I stuck my tongue out and hid behind my boyfriend.

We all sat at the table "so Heeseung Hyung your dating my Noona? I hope you treat her well" Jay had a stern look on his face as he talked to Heeseung who was completely terrified "oh um yeah" pussy.

I let out a chuckle "wah deja vu" Jay looked at me confused "well when I introduced you to my brothers Heeseung said the exact same thing" he chuckled as he pressed a pecked my lips.

"Ew Hyung please can I sit in between them?" I glared at Ni ki as Heeseung shook his head "leave the kids alone, they're in love. Like me and Nini" he pecked Karina's lips making Jay cover my eyes "ahhhhh my eyes" Ni ki dramatically covered his face.

Jay looked at his sister disgusted "let's keep it pg we have a kid here" I pushed Jays hand away "I'm literally the same age as you" he shrugged "still a kid" I rolled my eyes and started eating.

Dinner was filled with laughs and smiles as I got to know my brothers gf and boyfriends sister better and left me with a warm feeling of have an older sister.

"It's getting late we should get home" Heeseung agreed with Jay "yeah we don't want Garam to fall asleep in my class again" I looked at him dead panned "it was ONE lesson" "personally think Jay should put you to bed at 8pm" "HEESEUNG" he flicked my forehead as I pouted.

We we're heading towards the door when Heeseung held my hand "me and Ni ki need to talk to Garam for a moment" the other two nodded as Heeseung walked me to a spare room.

I raised a brow waiting "Garam we wanted to ask you something and it's completely your choice" I nodded at Ni ki as Heeseung continued "would you like to move in with us? Your my little sister and I can't help but feel like it's my responsibility to look after you" my heart softened as I smiled at him.

I hugged both my brothers "I'd love to move in with you two" they both smiled brightly "can I move in on Saturday? I just need to talk to Jay about it first tho" they nodded as their smiles never left their faces "yes yes that okay whenever your ready" I smiled, finally I have a real family.

We walked back to the two siblings "ah Heeseung-ah I think I'm gonna go home with Jay tonight, I haven't been home in a while" oh yeah Jay said his sister lived with him.

Heeseung kissed her forehead and nodded "see ya tmr for lunch?" she nodded and smiled as she got into her car, I hugged my brothers "see ya at school" Ni ki ruffled my hair "go to bed on time your eye bags are showing" I rolled my eyes with a smile and left.

On the drive home I felt nervous on how to ask Jay "everything alright love?" I looked up surprised "oh um yeah I just um" I paused as he looked down at me worried and held my hand making me smile.

"It's just I talked to Heeseungs and Ni ki oppa and well they asked if I wanted to move in with them" he kept his eyes on the road "and? What did you say?" I fiddled with his fingers "I um I said um yes" I closed my eyes scared.

I looked up and saw him smiling? "Your not angry?" He chuckled and shook his head "no of course not I'm actually happy for you, I think it's a great idea for you to be able to live with your real family I mean their your brothers you should be with them" he pressed a kiss to the back of my hand making me smile.

"Thanks baby" he smiled as he parked up "don't thank me, it's your decision don't ever hold yourself back because of me" ah he really is perfect, we got inside and cuddled for the rest of the evening.

YOIIIII KARINA MAH WIFEYYYYY
VOTE IF U LOVE JAY