Chapter 1

{It's a great honor to be Jennie's apprentice}

"Master Jennie is here! Master Jennie is here! Hurry up!"

At eight o'clock in the morning, the door of the duty room of the Cardiac Surgeon of the First Affiliated Hospital was slammed open, and a young male doctor ran in in a panic. Anxiously inform his companions.

Several attending physicians present immediately put down their mobile phones and tidied their desktops in a hurry. Even those who had just finished working the night shift all night forced their drooping eyelids to sit upright in front of the computer, pretending to be concentrating on studying the cases.

Jisoo was writing shift records, but stopped writing when she heard the sound, and was stunned for two seconds to realize-she, she is here!

With excitement in her heart, Jisoo stood up suddenly, but was immediately pushed down again.

Sana, who was in charge of teaching Jisoo, patted the table impatiently and urged:"Write quickly, if Master Jennie finds out that you hasn't finished writing, we both will die beautifully today!"

The doctor on the night shift will report the patient's key illnesses, diagnosis and treatment, whether there are any changes in the patient's condition, and the work to be processed to the successor doctor the next morning.

The handover time of the cardiac surgery ward is 8:30.

Jisoo has been working for more than two months, and the handover record book has always been completed on the line. This time, for the first time, she was asked to write it half an hour in advance. Jisoo couldn't help reminding: "Sister, it's not time yet."

Sana was so frantic that she pulled her hair. "You don't understand! According to Master Jennie standards, the writing should be finished at 7 o'clock, and then we will patrol the ward together and handover before the bed! Ah! It's too late! It's over, it's over!"

Jisoo couldn't feel her pressure personally, seeing her collapsed like this, she didn't know how to comfort her.

But another doctor jokingly explained: "Give up struggling and enjoy the tornado across the Pacific Ocean, hahahaha."

Everyone laughed halfway, and out of the corner of their eyes, they saw that the door of the duty room was pushed open a crack, and immediately changed into a serious and solemn expression like a face changing in a Beijing opera.

The entire duty room seemed to be frozen in an instant, and the six attending physicians present were silent.

They were timid and afraid to look in the direction of the entrance. On the contrary, Jisoo looked straight at the door, with anticipation in his eyes.

When she was a graduate student, Jisoo had heard of that name countless times, and had read that person's papers, knowing that she was the most mysterious among the legends of her alma mater.

After graduating, Jisoo sharpened her head and squeezed into the First Affiliated Hospital of her alma mater. Out of luck, she was recruited into the Department of Cardiac Surgery where she worked, thinking that she could see the true face of Mount Everest, but she never expected that she would be sent to study abroad by the government a few months ago.

Jisoo waited and waited, and finally, she hoped for her back.

So excited that she didn't know what to do,Jisoo heart beat like a drum, and she held the pen tightly.

The door was pushed open, revealing a white figure, Jisoo felt her heart beating as if it was going to fly out of her chest, she quickly covered it, and looked intently, only to find that the person who walked in was the deputy director of Corey.