Chapter 27: Controlling Azure Plume!

Comincia dall'inizio

Turkey-Flavor Rice Crust: “Brother, you’ve just joined the guild. Keep a low profile so that you won’t get beaten up.”

—-—-

Green Collar smiled bitterly and sent a screenshot of the guild channel to Lin Bei.

Lin Bei smiled. “Pull me into the guild.”

[Player Inner Peace has joined the guild!]

[Player Inner Peace has been promoted to guild leader, and Green Collar has been demoted to vice guild leader!]

Two consecutive Guild notifications stunned all the players in Azure Plume Guild.

What the f*ck? Deity has joined our guild?

Wait! The Deity had become the guild leader?!

Damn, can someone tell me what’s going on!

Green Collar: “Everyone, don’t panic. In fact, Deity has always been a member of our guild. He’s just back now. Otherwise, where do you think our guild got so much equipment? It was all given by Deity.”

Turkey-flavored Rice Crust: “Damn, Deity is awesome! Azure Plume Guild Master, since you are one of us, can we go to the dungeon?”

Green Collar: “That’s right. All members of the Azure Plume Guild can go!”

Little Rascal: “Wow! That’s great! Deity, I love you!”

Shallow: “Hehe, we can finally clear the dungeon, good!”

Cao Fei Apollo: “D*mn your dungeon. Don’t think that just because you’re the guild leader, I won’t dare to bite you. If you’re a man, come and PK with me!”

Lin Bei chuckled. “Come to the Holy Light Village and I’ll teach you a lesson! The coordinates…

Soon, the guild channel became lively. Firstly, it was because everyone could finally go and clear the Instance Dungeon they had been longing for. Secondly, it was because the Deity guild leader was going to PK!

Not long after, on the square of the Holy Light Village, a white light lit up. A tall young man covered in Bronze equipment and carrying a wolf fang club appeared and walked towards the warehouse.

When he saw Lin Bei, the corners of his mouth curled up into a playful smile.

Later, I’ll beat you up until you find your teeth all over the ground!

Lin Bei, who was talking to Green Collar, felt a fiery gaze. He turned around and his eyes lit up.

“You’re here? Let’s fight.”

Lin Bei did not waste any time and directly applied for a spar.

Player Inner Peace has requested to spar with you. Do you accept it?

“Accept!”

Chen Changsheng grinned, and then his entire body instantly darted out like a cheetah. In the blink of an eye, he had already appeared not far from Lin Bei. He brandished the big wolf fang club in his hand and smashed it towards Lin Bei’s temple.

I’ve tolerated you for a long time!

You actually looked down on me and even threatened to teach me?

I’ll make you die an ugly death!

The surrounding guild members who had rushed over in advance were dumbfounded.

Damn, this speed and angle of attack were simply perfect!

What was going on with this “Cao Fei Apollo”? Looking at his skill level, he was a big shot!