"Send them in Mrs. Jain" Arjun ordered and she nodded going.

In some minutes, there was a team of three people.

"Hello Ms. Rathi. Nice to see you" One of them wished and I smiled

"Nice to see you too Mr. Daniel and it's great to work with you again" I said shaking hands.

"So let me brief you about the work here" I told and for next some minutes, I told them about the shoot.

"Great. I'll send one of my teammate to take some shots of the office building while another one will start with you, introducing the topic outside this cabin gate, opening the door, wishing Mr. Singhania and then take it as natural as you can" He guided and we both nodded.

As told, I went out of the cabin and Daniel followed me.

"Okay, I'm nervous" I chuckled and he smiled

"Easy there. And it'll be natural" He said and I nodded taking a deep breath

"Okay three two one, action" He added and then camera rolled down.

"Hey everyone. How you all doing. So, you must be thinking how this event planner is on screens today. Well, it's an immense pleasure to be a part of one of the most established, biggest and most amazing group of hospitality. The group that has achieved milestones and is still stepping up and up on that path.
So whenever there's any occasion in friends, family or business, one prefers it's outlets. The SGH has achieved its heights and the name needs no introduction when it comes to it's Owner, it's Chairman. So without wasting another second, let's see what's in the bucket" I said and opened the door.

Arjun Singhania was sitting in his chair typing something over his Mac book and then he looked up.

"Mr. Singhania! Such a pleasure meeting you" I wished and he stood up from his place coming towards me.

"Ms. Rathi, it's good meeting you too" He shook his hand and I smiled.

I looked at him for a milli second when he blinked his eyes in assurance and I nodded continuing asking the questions.

I asked him about his work, a bit about his family, his career start point and then about Marrians.

He also showed the design setups of SGH when it started till the first look of Design that has been building up for Marrians and SGH collab.

And honestly, I too was shocked, happily though when I saw the outlay of that resort.

It was stupendously amazing.

The session lasted for some 2 hours in between which Arjun being Arjun answered many questions with that business man attitude and some questions with so much respect and gratitude. It's like you look at Arjun and you can't tell he can do both. But he did. Did it brilliantly.

And I was proud. I was proud to listen how SGH started with a restaurant, then chain of three restaurants and then hotel and now, A Group of Hotels.

As the interview ended and the cameraman said cut, I sighed and looked at him.

"Mrs. Jain, guide then towards cafeteria for lunch." Arjun spoke and she nodded and gestured the cameramen who followed her.

And as soon as the door closed behind me, Arjun pulled me to him and kissed me.

It wasn't a shock for me now. I knew it would happen as soon as we're alone. Because the need he has for me is none less then the need I have for him.

"I love you" He mumbled kissing my forehead