Forty-three

If the video won't load, the song is Make you mine by PUBLIC. This song is going to be WooSanSangs official song in the story. I would also highly recommend listening while reading this chapter.

★Wooyoung★

So according to San, this trip to the mountains wasn't exactly a random out of nowhere trip Bangchan, Minho, Hongjoong and Seonghwa came up with. Turns out that Seonghwa was trying to help San and I and this trip has been a work in progress for a little bit before the festival.

Seonghwa said that he thinks Yeosang is finally ready to be with us officially, so he wanted to help us get together. Turns out this trip was a little part of the plan. The rest of it though is up to us.

Before Jeongin took Yeosang up to find his room, Jongho pulled him aside to tell him to try to keep Yeosang in there for as long as possible. San and I wanted to make sure Yeosang was busy so we would have enough time to plan exactly how tomorrow was going to go. No matter what, we want tomorrow to be a day that Yeosang will never forget.

♡Yeosang♡

I tried to get away from Jeongin, I truly did try. After we found our room, the maids came and gave us our stuff so we could unpack it and get comfortable. When we were done unpacking I said I was going to go and hang out with Wooyoung and San, but Jeongin stopped me.

He said he wanted to spend a little more time with me. Of course I caved, so we spent a while just talking, but then again I tried to leave. I even said he should go and hang out with Jongho, but once again he said he wanted to be with me.

I didn't want to let him down, so I decided I would stay for a little longer and watch a movie with him. Before we started the movie, I texted Wooyoung and San asking them to save me. They read it but never responded. I kept on trying to text them, but when they kept on ghosting me I started to text Jongho who also ghosted me. Everyone I tried to text to save me just ghosted me.

I finally got annoyed and stopped texting them, I then stayed with Jeongin the rest of the night and watched movies while cuddling him like he wanted. At least he wasn't ignoring me.

♡♡♡

Apparently I fell asleep some time last night. I didn't even notice I was asleep until I got shook out of my slumbers.

"Sangie get up."

"5 more minutes."

I heard laughter as the person who was shaking me stopped. I guess I got my 5 more minutes, but I didn't expect them to go away so fast. 5 minutes later the shaking continued so I just groaned and sat up. I didn't care enough to open my eyes yet.

"Yeo, you need to get dressed. Get up."

I sighed and then slowly opened my eyes to see San standing in front of me with a huge smile. Right behind him was Wooyoung who was going through my clothes trying to pick something out.

"Why do I have to wake up right now?" I whined.

"Because we have a surprise for you."

At the word surprise I jumped up and quickly grabbed the clothes Wooyoung picked out for me. "I'll be ready in 5."

I left the room and went into a separate bathroom. I then changed into the outfit Wooyoung picked out, while decorating it with a ton of jewelry to make it even better. I then stood back and looked at myself in the mirror, and I looked pretty which made me smile. I haven't felt this happy in how I looked in a long time.

(This is literally my favorite outfit worn by Yeosang)