Eight

•°•Mingi•°•

I have never seen Yunho act like that. I have never seen him punch someone. I've known him for a while and he is the sweetest thing ever.

When he runs out of the room I want to go after him, but Yeosang stops me. "Don't I will go." I want to ignore Yeosang and run after my boyfriend, but it isn't my place.

I let Yeosang go after him and instead of following I go over the guy Yunho was fighting.

"I'm sorry for what my boyfriend did. I have no idea what came over him."

The guy looks up at me then holds out his hand, "I'm Changbin, and it's ok."

I look at him oddly before shaking his hand. He just got beat up, yet he is still willing to be nice to me. "I'm Mingi."

"I like your name. Next time you talk to your boyfriend can you tell him it is rude to interup people. That's all I have to say." Changbin turned away from me then went to the group of his friends.

I stand there for a second before I hear the door open and see Seongjoong enter with an middle aged man.

"I am so sorry for my absence guys. Your actual teacher won't be here until next week. Him and his family are in the middle of the painful process of moving. Anyways I am Mr. Yoon I suck at dancing, soooo you guys just do whatever you want I guess."

Everyone cheers then start talking loudly. I walk over to Seonghwa and ask, "Where is Wooyoung and San?"

"They came with us to get the teacher and then they went to fallow Yeosang when he was running after Yunho. I told them to stay away though. What happened? All Yunho said was that he reminded Yeosang of Kai."

"Yeosang was holding a guys hand and then Yunho got mad. He fought the guy and then Yeosang stopped him. May I ask you guys who is Kai?"

Seonghwa and Hongjoong just look at eachother then look back at me and shake their head, "It's nothing. . .Let's just forget about it."

"Ok."

I question everything that happened. I mostly question this Kai person. Who could this person be?

•°•After school•°•

I wait outside of school for the group to arrive. For the first time I was the first one on time. I was laying on the ground listening to music and thinking about questions I wanted to ask Yunho.

I was so zoned out in my own thoughts until Yunho came running up to me and jumped ontop of me. My eyes flung open when he landed on me.

"Hey."

"Hey."

He just smiled at me then kissed my cheek before getting off. "What are you doing?"

"Just listening to music, but if you want to talk I'll listen to you." I pulled out my airpods and then turned to face Yunho.

He smirked at me then grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my lips to his. He slipped his tongue into my mouth taking the lead in our kiss. I put my hands on his hips, and when I was about to slip my hands up his shirt to feel his skin. Someone threw somthing at me.