Twenty-one

★Wooyoung★

Yeosang didn't show up in the 10 minutes we gave him. The whole ten minutes we were all talking, trying to hope he would show up, but when he didn't Seonghwa stood up.

"I'm going to go look for Yeosang I'll be back." I could tell Seonghwa was trying to sound calm but he was actually very much worried. Yeosang was gone and Kai hasn't shown up yet, so of course all of us were worried.

We all just sat there in silence before an idea hit me. "San why don't you call Kai. He could be with Yeosang or he might have seen him."

San nodded his head and pulled out his phone. "I'll put it on speaker."

The phone only rang a few times before Kai picked up. 

"Hey San. Where are you guys? I have been trying to look for yall."

"We are in the back, but that's not why I called. Have you seen Yeosang recently? We lost him."

". . .Um. . .No I haven't. Have you tryed texting him?"

"No, we have only called him. I'll text him right now. If you run into him, please contact us."

"Yeah sure."

When San hung up he looked at us right before he grabbed my hand and stood up. "Do one of you guys want to text Yeosang? We will be right back." Without another word San turned and walked away with me.

I didn't say anything for a while because I had no idea what he was doing. He dragged me to a hallway that didn't really have anyone around before he stopped and looked at me. That was when I decided to finally ask him, "What are we doing here?"

"Didn't you find it odd that there was no noise on the other end of the land. Even right here in this hallway there is still a lot of noise."

"What are you trying to get at San?"

"Yeosang invited Kia here, even though he is scared of Kai. He was also really happy at the mention of Kai. Then when we were calling Kai, he paused for a second when we asked if he saw Yeosang. There was also some other voice on the other end, it was quiet but I swear it was there." 

"Ok? Could you connect the lines here, I am not understanding." 

San ran his hands through his hair frustrated, "I think Kai is with Yeosang somewhere!"

At that realization my heart dropped. I looked up at San and then shook my head and muttered no over and over again as I pulled out my phone and texted Yeosang.

Cutie💖 

Handsome Woo- Sangie where are you, we miss you

I waited a few seconds before he responded, however it didn't sound like him.

Cutie💖- I'm talking to someone right now. I'll come see you guys later.

Yeosang wouldn't just talk to someone randomly. These are not his words.

Handsome Woo- Who are you talking to? I'll come meet you guys, where are you?

Cutie💖- leave me be, I'm busy. Have some fun with San or something, just please leave me alone for a bit.

I was taken aback by this message and just looked at it and re-read it over and over. He would never say this to me. This text proves that he has to be with Kai. I put my phone back in my pocket and look up at San.

"Where do you think they might be?"

"Well there are 3 levels to this house and the basement. I don't  think they would be in the basement or on the 3rd floor because I could still sort of hear music. This hallway, even though away from people, is still too loud, so I think they are on the second floor."