Thirty-four

♡Yeosang♡

We arrive back at the College 8 minutes before class starts. We all rush to the locker room to get changed. Since we were so late it was only us 5 in the locker room.

I grab my simple black joggers and another simple white t-shirt because we are so late and it is only us in the locker room. I don't go to the bathroom stalls to change. I quickly change and throw my other clothes in my locker. I then wait for the others to be done, we all walk out of the locker room and we find Hongjoong, Mingi, and Jongho. We join them on the ground to stretch and when we finally sit down Mr. Cho speaks up.

"So since all of you guys are in groups now I'm going to give each of you guys your own practice room. I'll travel through each one each day to help you if you need it. These practice rooms will be your guys home until after this event."

"Ok I'll announce your group name and your room together. You guys can leave after I announce it. The key to each room will be outside of the door. . . Ok TxT room 5. Stray Kids room 9. Ateez room 8. The B-"

After Mr. Choi announced our group name we all stood up and exited the room. While we were walking to our room I noticed one thing that unsettled me for a random reason, "Guys where is Kai?"

Hongjoong slowed down and looked at all of us then shrugged, "Who knows and who cares? We should enjoy not being around him while he can."

I nodded my head even though Hongjoong couldn't see me. However I didn't like that he wasn't here for some reason. He wouldn't just skip a time where he can be around me. I mean I am happy that I am not around him, but it didn't feel good in my stomach.

"Hey Yeosang, are you ok?"

I snapped out of my daze and noticed we were already at the practice room. The room was a large dance room with mirrors all along one side. In the corner of the room there was a speaker system. Near that system there was a single couch and a few chairs. On one side of the room there was a door that I think opened up to a small personal locker/ bathroom. In the end this room looked nice.

"Yeosang?"

I finally turned my attention to Seonghwa who asked me the first question.

"Yeah I'm ok. This room is cool." I smile and spin in a circle with my arms wide open. I then grab Hongjoongs hand and swing it back and forth. "Let's get to work shall we!"

Hongjoong chuckles and with his other hand he pats my head, "We need to warm up first before we practice. But I can play what we have of the song while we warm up."

"Ok."

I let go of Hongjoong to allow him to go plug in his phone to play the song. When the music fills my ears I couldn't help but smile and close my eyes. I imagined dance moves that could go with the song and my brain filled with many possibilities. When the song finished I opened my eyes and jumped up and down excitedly 

"My mind is filled with so many dance moves. I can't wait to-"

"Yeosang I am so happy that you are happy but you really do need to stretch before we do anything."

I roll my eyes at Seonghwas motherly voice and I plop onto the ground to stretch out my legs. When I sit down Wooyoung and San come to my side to stretch near me.

"You are in a better mood than you were this morning. Why?" 

"Yunho reminded me of something during lunch. Plus I honestly can't wait to come up with this dance and Kai isn't here so it is a bon-."

Right before I finished my sentence the door to our studio opened and revealed Kai standing there with his father. 

"Yeosang we need to talk to you. Come with us."