Twenty-eight

♡Yeosang♡

The morning sun peeked through the blinds and onto my face causing me to wake up. Not wanting to open my eyes fully, I buried my face into Wooyoungs chest. After I did this I felt his hand in my hair.

"Good morning cutie."

I smiled to myself and raised my head from his chest so I could look at him.

"Good morning sexy." The second the word 'sexy' left my lips I felt my cheeks flush red. I immediately buried my face back into Wooyoungs chest. I didn't mean to say that. Why did I say that? I mean yeah Wooyoung is sexy, but why did I have to-

"So you think I am sexy?"

"No comment."

Wooyoung chuckled at my response, making me feel a bit better. I felt Wooyoungs hand back in my hair making me fully calm down.

"We need to get out of bed soon, so we can get to the studio in time."

"Can we just stay like this for five more minutes?"

Wooyoung sighed, "Fine, but only five minutes."

I smiled then pushed my body against Wooyoungs even more. I'll enjoy every second of this. I wish I could wake up every day like this. If I could then I think everything will be right in the world, but sadly this is probably a one time only thing so I better enjoy it while I can.

♡♡♡

We laid there for way longer than five minutes. I passed out again and Wooyoung didn't want to wake me. San was the one who had to wake me. He said he made breakfast and it was downstairs. I didn't want to go and eat it, but I went downstairs anyway with San. Wooyoung stayed back in the room so he could get dressed and pick out an outfit for me to wear.

When we made it to the kitchen the smell of pancakes and bacon evaded my nose. It smelled so good and it made my stomach rumble. However I knew I shouldn't eat the food, if Kai came downstairs and found me eating he would lose it.

"Um. . .San. The food looks great, but I am just not hungry right now. . . I'm sorry. . ." 

San sighed and grabbed a piece of bacon. He then made his way back over to me and handed me the bacon. "At least eat 1 piece of bacon. Please."

"But-"

"Yeosang, one piece won't hurt. Please eat it. Not having you eat really worries me."

I looked at the bacon and started to eat it slowly. When I finished San smiled at me and ruffled my hair. I gave him a weak smile then went to grab myself a cup of water. 

To normal people one piece of bacon usually wouldn't hurt. However, to someone who doesn't eat enough food, one piece hurts a lot. It makes me want more and that need for more hurts my stomach. As my stomach kept on begging for more, I drank water to fool it. I stood by the sink refilling my water until Wooyoung came down from upstairs.

"Ok, I got clothes for you. I hope they fit." 

I smiled at Wooyoung and set down the cup on the counter. I then went back up to the room and put on the outfit Wooyoung picked out. After I put it on I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. It was a simple all black outfit, but I looked good in it. Also it hid my choker since it was a turtleneck and I liked the fact that no one had to see it.

(The outfit)