Forty-one

◇San◆

1 hour later

"Hey you guys are finally here! Follow me, I have a place just for us to hang out away from all these other people." Minho greeted us into his home and then started to walk down a long hallway to show us to a certain place.

As we were all walking I noticed just how much smaller this party was. It actually felt like a comfortable party compared to last time.

However, even if there was less people I made sure to keep a tight hold on Yeosangs hand. We didn't know if Kai was going to be here or not and I could tell not knowing made Yeosang feel a bit uncomfortable.

When Wooyoung and I were alone with Yeosang, we asked him if he truly wanted to go, especially after the last time. He told us he did and he trusted that this time will be different then last time. Now we are here being led down a long hallway away from everyone else.

We kept on walking with Minho until we stopped in front of a large door, when he opened it we saw it led down somewhere. At this sight Yeosang held my hand tighter and backed away a little, everyone else was heading down with no questions asked, but Yeosang looked very scared.

"Hey Yeo you ok?" I asked which made him look over at me.

"Um. . .Can you go down ahead of me? And Wooyoung can you please be behind me? I'm sort of a little scared. I know this is Minho's house and nothing bad will happen down there, but I'm still scared." Yeosang looked up at me with pleading eyes to which I gave a reassuring smile.

"Of course." I kept his hand in mine and stepped in front of him leading the way down the stairs.

When we reached the end of the stairs and into the room I was surprised to say the least. The room was giant and very classy.

"Bro how rich are you!" I heard Wooyoung say clearly shocked.

Minho laughed as he was making himself a drink, "I'm not that rich, I'm just extremely well off, but I'm nothing compared to Chan's family."

Chan awkwardly laughed and scratched the back of his head, "I'm not that rich."

Wooyoung looked over at Chan and then back at me, "Why do rich people always act like they aren't rich."

I chuckled at Wooyoung as he led us to sit down at one of the couch areas where Hyunjin and Felix were. I don't know how, but everyone seemed to have just vanished into other rooms besides Felix and Hyunjin who were sitting down and drinking some fancy looking drinks.

Yeosang pointed to what they were drinking and asked, "What's that?"

"It's a Dirty Sherley. Want me to make you one?" Hyunjin responded as he set down his drink.

When Yeosang nodded, Hyunjin stood up, but before he left to make it he asked, "San, Wooyoung, do you want a drink? I could make you guys something."

Wooyoung nodded his head and I stood up, "I'll help you make the drinks."

"Ok."

I followed Hyunjin into a small kitchen that at the moment was filled with all sorts of types of alcohol on the counter and a few fancy glasses. I grab one of the glasses and flick the side of it. Just like I thought would happen, an amazing song like a ring filled the kitchen indicating that this glass is crystal.

"Wow, crystal glasses. Fancy." I smiled as I set the glass down and looked over at Hyunjin, "Anyways, teach me how to make these drinks?"

Hyunjin smiled and then grabbed 3 different bottles and an ice cube tray. He added 2 of the ice cubes into each of the 3 glasses before giving me instructions on how to make the drink.