Ten

♡Yeosang♡

Once we arrived to the house, I felt a little off and sort of didn't want to enter. I haven't been in anyone else's home in a long time, and the thought of entering it made me feel odd.

Before San went to open the door he turned back to me then said, "I'm sorry for the mess. Wooyoung hasn't cleaned up his mess yet."

"They are your plushies! I just pulled them out!"

San rolled his eyes then opened the door. When I entered I removed my shoes then walked into the living room. The living room was a nice living room, that was littered with plushies. There was this one that drew my attention it was a tan and white Shiba inu.

I walked right to the plushie and then embrassed it in a hug. It was so soft and I didn't want to let go.

"Looks like you found Shiber." San smiled at me then sat down grabbing a random plushie, "I like to collect them. It may seem childish, but I love it."

"Why are they all over."

"I was bored and just dicided to bring San's collection down here to watch a movie. Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"I'm good."

Wooyoung nodded then sat on the floor next to me. He then reached out and set his hand on my head. I flinched when he touched me then gave him a side glance. "What are you doing?"

"Could I braid your hair for fun?"

"I don't think it is long enough, but you could try." Wooyoung smiled at me then got up and sat behind me.

I bit my cheek when I felt how close Wooyoung was to me. I could feel his legs on the side of my body and it was really uncomfortable.

"You ok?"

I looked right at San and then nodded, "Of course why?"

"You just look a bit uncomfortable."

Wooyoung put his chin on my shoulder then said, "I can stop if you don't like me braiding your hair."

"No it's ok, really." Wooyoung moved his head then went back to braiding my hair.

"I'm going to turn somthing on, what whould you guys want to watch?"

"I dont care as long as it is good."

"Could you put on mean girls by any chance?" With that one sentence Sans face lighted up.

"We love mean girls! Of course I will put it on." I smiled at San happy because I acually picked somthing good. I knew a lot of people didn't like mean girls, especially boys. They always thought it was girly, it made me happy that someone shared the same interest as me in movie taste.

San got up to grab the remote and turn on mean girls. He then went and grabbed a few blankets. Then he sat back down on the ground next to us. "Do you mind if I rest my head on you?"

I shake my head, so San layed down and rested his head on my thigh. I blushed and gulped. I don't know why I am enjoying having them near me, but it is annoying not knowing.

Not knowing what to do with my hands I put one of my hands on Sans head and mess with his hair. He doesn't reject me, so I continue playing with his hair.

I slightly smile because I acually feel comfortable, I don't want this to end. I don't know what makes me feel so comfortable around these two, but it is a feeling that I don't want to go away.