Twenty-five

♡Yeosang♡

Mingi and I stayed in the bathroom for almost the rest of the class period. We decided to leave 15 minutes before the bell rang, that way we could make it back to the class to grab our stuff with only a few seconds left of class.

On our walk back to class Mingi talks about how he can't wait to see Yunho. I just nodded along with his statements before a thought crossed my mind.

"Can you please not tell him or the others what happened. I don't want them to get mad or anything like that."

Mingi doesn't respond for a second but when he does he agrees to not tell them. I give him a faint smile and tell him to continue where he left off.

I didn't tell Mingi what actually happened. I just told him that Kai just wanted my help with something. I could tell he didn't believe me when I told him, but he acted like he did.

Once we enter the class the teacher just throws us glares. He looks like he is about to pop off at us, but right when he is about to say something to us the bell rings. Mingi and I both run to grab our stuff then we rush out of the room ignoring the teacher.

Once we leave the classroom we automatically walk to our lunch area. Mingi slings his arm around me to keep me close to his side. When we reach outside Jongho comes running up to us holding a black package.

"I got this for you hyung!"

Mingi lets go of me, allowing me to grab the package. I look at it for a second knowing what's inside it and honestly I don't want to open it, but in the end I have to. I end up slowly opening it hoping it isn't what I think it is.

When I fully open it I am met with a black leather choker. On the choker there are 3 rows of rhinestones. In the middle of the choker there is this black diamond looking thing. The choker honestly doesn't look that bad, and I can see myself wearing this everyday.

I smile at Jongho and pat his head, "This is very cool thank you."

He smiles and hugs me, "Your Welcome. Anyways I have to get going. See you next period."

Once he walks away Mingi gives me an odd look, but he doesn't say anything. We walk over to the rest of the group minus Seonghwa and Hongjong since they are late. Once we are near the others I pat l Yunho's shoulder.

"Could you help me put this on please." I hold out the chocker to him and he gladly takes it.

"You're going to have to take off your hoodie first. "

I stop and look at Yunho for a while. What will he say when he sees me? Will he get mad at me like Kai? I keep on looking at Yunho thinking of all the possible options on how he will react when he sees the marks on me.

"Yeosang are you going to take it off? Is something wrong?"

I shake my head and sigh, "Don't say anything after I take it off." When I see him nod I slowly take off my hoodie, making sure not to lift up my shirt along with it. I didn't want to have to explain away my bandages. When I fully remove my hoodie I look at Yunho and instead of seeing him mad he is smiling.

"Damn San and Wooyoung. You didn't have to give him so many marks. I mean I know you two-"

Wooyoung came rushing up to Yunho and he slapped a hand over his mouth. "Shut up Yunho!!"

I gave San a questionly look, but when I looked at him he quickly turned his head. What was Yunho going to say to have them react like that? And why did he automatically think they did this to me?

"Anyways Yunho, we didn't do it."

When Wooyoung said this Yunho's face dropped and he looked at me, "Who did it then?"