Thirty-seven

♡Yeosang♡

"What took you guys so long to get here?" Mr. Cho said as he shot lasers at me.

I was hiding behind Wooyoung because I truly didn't want Mr. Cho to take me today. I was having such a great day that I didn't want it to be ruined by Mr. Cho wanting to have his way with me.

"Sorry we went out to eat lunch and the service took longer than normal." San said, "Is there anything important that you wanted to tell us that couldn't wait?"

Mr. Cho sighed then walked over to us, to exit the classroom. "I need to see all of you guys in 5 minutes in the main dance room. I have to talk to all of the groups and I would like to only do it once. You three get changed and hurry." With that he left without even looking at me again. I let out a breath of relief that I didn't know I was holding after he left.

I then stepped out from behind Wooyoung and hurried over to the changing room. I don't want to make him even more angry, so all of us better get to the main dance room as soon as possible.

As I was taking off my shirt Wooyoung and San came into the locker room and also quickly changed. When we were all done, I took their hands and we left the locker room and with everyone else we walked to the main dance room.

When Changbin saw all of us, he motioned for us to sit near them. I gladly led the way and sat down next to Hyunjin and Bangchan.

"Do you have any idea what he is going to tell us? This is cutting into our practice and it sort of annoys me." Hyunjin asked me as I sat down next to him.

"I don't know, but hopefully this ends soon." 

Hyunjin nodded his head then started to talk to San who was right next to him. As they were talking I picked up Bangchans hand and started to mess with it. He usually doesn't care when I mess with his hand, and by now he doesn't even notice when I start to play with it. He was talking to Hongjoong, so he didn't turn any attention to me as I was messing around with his hand.

"Ok everybody, turn your attention to me. I have important news to tell you guys." Mr. Cho got up in front of the class, which shut everyone up automatically.

"Ok. Now that I have your attention I need to talk to everyone about this festival type thing. As you guys know the festival is in a week, so we don't have much time to finish preparing."

"Why are you talking to us then if we have little time?" Changbin said with an annoyed tone.

"Good question. Well I have some things I need to tell you guys. As you all should know, and if you don't well I'll tell you now. Not everyone is performing. Only 4 groups from this class will perform."

After Mr. Cho said that everyone started to talk over him. Which I can understand why. This class has 10 groups in it, so picking less than half is  absurd. It actually made me scared. Who knows if our song is actually going to be good. What if he cuts us from the performance?

"Everyone quiet down!" Mr. Cho yelled, making everyone shut up at once.

"I know only having 4 groups perform from this class is a small number but there is a reason behind it. I have been keeping some news from you guys from the beginning for a while now. That news is that this performance is actually the first one out of three. Also these three upcoming performances will determine if you guys will debut under a company."

"What! What do you mean by that?" A random guy yelled.

"I mean, I have gathered together a few companies that are looking for new groups and this is how they want to find them. These companies are JYP entertainment, HYBE entertainment, SM entertainment, YG entertainment, CUBE entertainment, and lastly the company that runs this university KQ entertainment."