Forty

♡Yeosang♡

I woke up the next morning to a phone ringing. Both San and Wooyoung were still asleep, so I weaseled my way out from between them to answer the phone. I was still in the mind of being half asleep, so I didn't even check the phone when I answered.

"Hello?" I said in my morning voice as I rubbed my eyes and got off of the bed to head down the stairs.

"It's so nice to hear your morning voice." When I heard Mr. Cho on the other side, I froze in my spot on the stairs.

"What do you want?" I said uninterested and a bit shocked that he is calling me.

"I was just wondering what you were doing. It's been a while since I have been able to see you. I didn't know not being able to see you every day was going to be this hard."

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I finished walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. I then put the phone on speaker and set it down on the counter, so I could make myself some coffee to wake up.

"Tell me the real reason why you are calling me Mr. Cho I-"

"It's not Mr. Cho it is daddy and you know that."

I cringed as Mr. Cho said that, but I shook it off. "Anyways, why are you actually calling at like 7:45 in the morning?"

"The real reason is because I wanted you to come in early. I truly do miss you and if you came in right now then no one would see us together."

I rolled my eyes once more and then grabbed my phone and brought it up to my mouth, "I'm not coming in just so you can have your way with me. Today is a day for me and not you, so respectfully fuck off."

The other line was quiet for a second which made me think he hung up, but of course I was wrong. "Come outside now."

"What?"

"NOW!"

I flinched when he yelled, but I nonetheless walked to the front door of the house and opened it. When I opened it I saw Mr. Cho sitting outside leaning against his car. Also when I stepped outside he hung up the phone and walked to me.

When I was on the phone I felt way more confident, but now I just feel scared and frozen. He walked all the way up to me then roughly grabbed my hands and pinned them up against the door.

"You are going to regret talking to me like that."

I tried to keep up my strong front and in a cocky voice I said, "Why would I?"

At this Mr. Cho bent down and kissed my cheek. I thought he was going to do something more but he then let go of me. And he smiled?

"Your right. Your not going to regret it, as long as you can run back to San and Wooyoung and your friends your not going to regret anything." He shook his head and chuckled as if this situation was funny. "Don't worry Yeosang, you're happy now and I should just let you be. Have fun with your lovers and friends. As long as you have them I'm done playing with you."

With that Mr. Cho turned away from me still smiling and walked back to his car. After he got inside it and left, I stood outside a bit longer still confused. I kept on standing there until the door opened and Jongho asked, "What are you doing outside?"

I turned and looked at him, still very confused. "Mr. Cho was just here."

When I said that, Jonghos eyes widened and he brought me inside and closed the door, "Are you ok? What happened?"

"I'm fine. He just kissed my cheek and said he is done playing with me because I have San, Wooyoung, and you guys." I gave Jongho a small smile, "I can finally not worry about him."