Chapter 331 - 332

Start from the beginning

——Natsume

and Sesshomaru didn't even think about hiding their relationship. It was okay to hug and shake hands. Everyone could comfort themselves by saying that they had deep brotherhood or an evergreen friendship.

But when their lips touched, no one could continue to deceive themselves.

It's okay for Libaoen, Colonillo, Bagir and other people who came from Italy. Firstly, they are older and have more experience. Secondly, the Mafia itself is a group of guys who don't care about order, let alone the two. He is a man, and they have seen all the exaggerated ways of communication.

So after being slightly surprised, there was no special reaction.

However, there were still several innocent teenagers at the scene!

Especially Sawada Tsunayoshi, who had released his death aura mode, was still holding his wounds and whining in pain. After seeing Sesshomaru and Natsume kissing together, the wounds no longer hurt and the muscles were no longer sore. Both of them He stared at the couple not far away with his eyes wide open, and his eyeballs were about to fall off.

Yamamoto Takeshi's reaction was only slightly better than Sawada Tsunayoshi. He could lie to himself that they were playing a mafia game now, and even if he was injured, it could be said to be a normal situation in the game.

But what about the two people over there? Are they playing a lover's game?

However, even if it is a lover's game, shouldn't it be a man and a woman? What happened to the two men?

Especially in public, this is too open!

Hayato Jokudera's eyes were also looking at Natsume and Sesshomaru without blinking, but compared to the others, the look in his eyes was completely different -

two men could be so close to each other...compared to the left and right hands , it seems that lovers are the ones closest to Judaime!

Should I strive to be the Judaiime's right-hand man and also work towards that position?

Sawada Tsunayoshi suddenly shivered, and a very, very ominous premonition suddenly arose in his heart. The cold air rising from the soles of his feet frightened him even more than when he was stared at by Xanxus.

Did he provoke another powerful enemy?

Poor Sawada Tsunayoshi was unlucky to be shot again.

Anyway, no matter what their thoughts are, one thing is the same -

that is, everyone is looking at Natsume and the other three, and no one looks away, including Balian, who has already lost!

——Before

, they were too focused on each other so they didn't notice it. Now, as soon as Natsume reminded them, Sesshomaru and Hibari Kyouya realized that they had become the objects of appreciation.

They never cared about people being around when they were fighting, but they didn't like the feeling of being surrounded by animals in a zoo.

So after one person and one demon looked at each other, they reluctantly took their weapons back. Even Hibari Kyouya's other duckweed was picked up by Natsume and given to him.

Although the two of them looked at each other with anger in their eyes, they suppressed that feeling and waited until they had the opportunity to talk about it later.

"Stop staring at Hibari, Sesshomaru."

Natsume hugged Sesshomaru's waist from behind, his lips pressed against his ear and whispered softly: