Chapter 323 - 324

Start from the beginning

Thinking about it now, Hibari Kyouya must have something to do with the Italian mafia, which is why he was suddenly injured, otherwise he had never seen him go to the hospital even after so many years of arrogance in Namamori!

Being able to even injure himself shows that the Italian Mafia is definitely not as simple as it seems on the surface. It is not just a group of foreign gangsters. It seems that there is still a lot to investigate!

——

"Hibari Kyouya?"

Sesshomaru felt that the name was a bit familiar. It seemed that Natsume had mentioned it to him before, and then he remembered it after a while. After thinking about it, his face became a little bad: "

That's what you said. That human boy with a personality very similar to mine?"

Yes, this is indeed how Natsume introduced Hibari Kyoya to Sesshomaru, a human boy with a personality very similar to him, and Natsume did think so, that kind of heaven He has a self-centered personality underground, and these are the only people, monsters, and gods of death he knows.

It can also be said that Hibari Kyouya is like the human version of Sesshomaru. Natsume even feels that if Sesshomaru were a human, he would act almost like Hibari Kyoya.

Even if they hate crowds, they are almost the same, but because of their charming personalities, they still have loyal subordinates around them. Hibari Kyouya has Kusakabe Tetsuya, and Sesshomaru has evil views.

At the same time, both of them have a gentle side in their hearts, but most people simply don't have the opportunity to feel and enjoy that precious tenderness.

Natsume felt that it was very appropriate and convenient to describe Hibari Kyouya to Sesshomaru, but Sesshomaru didn't think so!

No one would like their lover to say that another person is like themselves, because since that person has the same characteristics as himself, then if he likes himself, he will naturally like that person!

Even though Sesshomaru had always been very confident in himself, he felt a little unhappy now, not because he was worried that Natsume would fall in love with Hibari Kyoya, but because he didn't like Natsume's attention being divided by another human being who looked like him.

"You went out of your way to learn about a mafia organization for him?"

Sesshomaru's tone was very low, and Natsume could even feel his hand tightening.

——Did something happen that you didn’t know about?

Natsume was stunned for a moment, and then realized why Sesshomaru suddenly changed his face. He immediately couldn't laugh or cry in his heart: "

If you were in the same situation, I wouldn't know about Vongola secretly, but I would directly tell you that I dared to plot against you. Eradicate everyone."

Natsume's expression was still calm, but the bloody atmosphere in his words was completely impossible to ignore.

The few people present knew Natsume best, so they all knew that Natsume was not alarmist, but telling the truth.

After Sesshomaru was completed, the cold air around him disappeared instantly, and Hibari Kyoya no longer cared about him.

——Sesshomaru

is relieved, but Gin Ichimaru can’t! It's not that he has any hostility towards Hibari Kyouya, it's that he doesn't know Hibari Kyouya at all!

Although it is normal for Ichimaru Gin to not understand Natsume's current life due to a gap of more than a hundred years, but Ichimaru Gin doesn't think so!