Chapter 315 - 316

Start from the beginning

Kurosaki Ichigo was even ready to use his body to block Uryu Ishida's whip, but the situation suddenly developed unexpectedly.

——

"Wait a minute, Sesshomaru."

Natsume's hand covered the back of Sesshomaru's hand. Although he didn't use any strength, Sesshomaru's attack was instantly stopped.

Natsume gave Sesshomaru a soft and comforting expression. After seeing that the aura around Sesshomaru slowly returned to calm, he turned to look at Uryū Ishida, but his eyes suddenly turned cold.

Although Ishida Uryū's original intention was not towards Sesshomaru or even himself, he was just implicated by Ishida Ryūsen, but Natsume was still in a bad mood because Sesshomaru was angry.

Even the son of Ryugen Ishida cannot easily offend Sesshomaru without getting a lesson!

"If you were not Ryusetsu's son, do you think I would bother to take care of you?"

Natsume looked at Uryū Ishida who was being lifted up in the air. His face had lost the previous politeness and became like a stranger. , even worse than to a stranger:

"You should be lucky that you have a good father."

Natsume clearly knew that the biggest pain in Ishida Uryu's heart was his father, Ishida Ryugen, but at this time, he stabbed him unceremoniously. The biggest scar was much more severe than Sesshomaru's just now.

What does it mean to hurt someone's body? Focus on the heart!

"The best father? Are you kidding!"

Uryū Ishida seemed to have heard the biggest joke in the world, and he did laugh out loud, but the laughter was full of deep sadness:

"He is the biggest joke in the world. An irresponsible father, he doesn't even deserve the title of 'father' at all, that cold-blooded man..." I don't know

whether it was because he was too stimulated today, or because he had a long-standing grudge in his heart, Ishida Uryu shouted loudly at Natsume He came out and did something he would never do when he was sober.

"Shut up!"

Natsume yelled in a louder voice than Ishida Uryū. There were only two simple words, but because the tone was too sharp, Ishida Uryū who was venting seemed to be strangled by the neck. Stopped momentarily.

"Do you think that you are alive now because of your own efforts?"

It was similar to what Sesshomaru said just now, but Natsume's words made Ishida Uryu feel a kind of resistance from the bottom of his heart. It seemed that after listening to his words, he If you persist, you will be broken.

It's a pity that Natsume won't stop talking just because Uryu Ishida doesn't want to hear it. He won't let anyone slander Ryugen Ishida go, even if that person is his biological son Uryu Ishida!

Especially Ishida Uryū, he is even more unforgivable, although he does not know many things, and although Ishida Ryūsen's character makes it difficult for his son to detect his love for his son.

——

"Why do you think that as the last Quincy, you were not killed like the other Quincies? Do you think that who provided you with food, shelter and food over the years? Do you think that you have been killed many times? How did you survive when you almost died while fighting Hollow?

Do you really think it's your luck? Do you really think your grandpa helped you?"

Natsume didn't seem to see Ishida Uryū getting worse and worse. With the same pale face, he sneered as he spoke: