Chapter 313 - 314

Start from the beginning

"I still prefer the way you swing the knife around."

Ichimaru Gin narrowed his eyes and said:

"You are now..."

How are you now? Ichimaru Gin couldn't say it. It was not that he changed his mind and swallowed the words. , but his opponent, Mr. Kariyagami, was angry.

"You pissed me off, Shinigami."

Kariya looked at Gin Ichimaru steadily, and the attack on his hand was a little more fierce than before:

"How dare you distract yourself from chatting while fighting with me. It seems that you are If you really want to die quickly, then I will make it happen for you, Ichimaru Gin!"

-

The strength of Kariyagami when he becomes serious cannot be underestimated, although at this time he is not as strong as in the final state in the original work, You can't have a slight upper hand against Byakuya Kuchiki and Ichigo Kurosaki who have been upgraded several times like in the original work.

But now Ichimaru Gin doesn't have a swastika yet, and there are so many outsiders who can't use all their hidden strength, so Ichimaru Gin is soon injured.

The white Haori was slowly stained red by the blood, but Ichimaru Gin acted as if the blood did not flow from his body at all. The smile on his face remained unchanged, but that smile made him look not only I don't feel warm, but there are always waves of cold air rising from the soles of my feet.

Ichimaru Gin's state was of course clearly visible to Natsume. His expression gradually darkened, and the speed of reciting the spells also increased, and it was obvious that the power of the spells was far greater than those he had recited before.

Sesshomaru's combat value is linked to Natsume. As Natsume goes berserk, Sesshomaru's lethality also soars, and the number of Bawent's casualties immediately increases.

Kariya glanced at the battle on Sesshomaru's side. He didn't know whether he was stimulated by the death of his companions or by Sesshomaru's combat power. Anyway, when his attack seemed to have reached its limit, it actually became stronger. point!

Of course, Ichimaru Gin's situation became more dangerous.

Now we can see whether Sesshomaru kills all the other Bawent first and helps Gin Ichimaru, or whether Kariyagami kills Gin Ichimaru first and then goes to deal with Sesshomaru.

Looking at Gin Ichimaru who didn't care about the scars on his body, the atmosphere around Natsume became colder and colder. Although he knew that nothing could really happen to Gin Ichimaru. After all, he had been trying to relax Sosuke Aizen's vigilance towards him. , Ichimaru Gin's excellence is more reflected in his extraordinary brain, strategy and courage.

Ichimaru Gin's real strength is much stronger than what he shows. It is impossible that he can't even deal with a Bawent.

But it's one thing to know, but it's another thing to watch him get hurt!

——The

person who can feel Natsume’s emotions most intuitively is of course Sesshomaru. Not to mention that he and Natsume are already lovers at this time, and they have a unique understanding between lovers. Even before, because they had a relationship similar to a contract, they were in love with each other. They can also vaguely detect when their mood swings are too large.

So Sesshomaru could feel it. At this time, Natsume was very angry, very angry! And the current situation can make Natsume angry for only one reason -

the abused Ichimaru Gin!