Chapter 301 - 302

Start from the beginning

No, actually, to be more precise, why did Sesshomaru get into a fight with Kagura?

To say that Sesshomaru was trying to save himself, Inuyasha didn't believe it. The main person he wanted to save by killing those monsters just now was Kagome Higurashi, not himself, so Inuyasha couldn't accept it even more when he saw the two of them fighting.

Of course, what Inuyasha cannot accept the most is actually the same as Kagura, which is the way Sesshomaru and Natsume get along.

Higurashi Kagome also had the same idea as him.

After all, Inuyasha and Higurashi Kagome are in love, so they are more sensitive to lovers. They had already noticed that there was something wrong with the relationship between Sesshomaru and Natsume. The atmosphere was not like good friends at all, but because of their respective feelings for Inuyasha and Natsume, Their understanding made them unable and dare not think in that direction.

However, at this moment, they had no way to deceive themselves. The sticky atmosphere between Sesshomaru and Natsume was about to materialize. Only children like Shippo could really not see anything.

To be honest, Inuyasha and Higurashi Kagome were more frightened than Kagura. That was Sesshomaru and Natsume Takashi. One was the trembling noble son of Mansai Kingdom, a powerful dog demon who was loved and feared by countless female monsters; One is a noble and handsome little prince on campus, a super academic who attracts all the girls in the school.

Even Inuyasha, who didn't like Sesshomaru, couldn't say without conscience that he was more loved by the female monsters than Sesshomaru.

How could such a charming and popular person of the opposite sex fall in love with each other? They are all men. Heterosexual love is the way of heaven, right?

Poor Inuyasha and Higurashi Kagome are really confused, especially Inuyasha. After all, Higurashi Kagome has been influenced by countless modern knowledge. Even if he has never seen homosexuality, he has not heard of it, and his acceptance ability is definitely better than Inuyasha. Much stronger.

As for Inuyasha, he never expected that the cold-hearted Sesshomaru would fall in love. What was even more unexpected was that the person he liked would actually be a human!

Inuyasha was already surprised to see Sesshomaru traveling with a human that he had always despised. He was not the most surprised, but even more surprised. Inuyasha never imagined that Sesshomaru would fall in love with a human one day, or even in his wildest dreams. Homosexual humans!

At that moment, if it weren't for the severe pain that kept coming from the wounds on his body, Inuyasha really wanted to pinch himself to see if he had woken up yet.

——Both

Sesshomaru and Kagura moved very quickly. Several moves were passed in just a few breaths. Sesshomaru wanted to quickly kill Kagura who affected Natsume's mood and attacked with all his strength; Kagura, on the one hand, was always trying to To save one's life, on the other hand, I feel sad and angry, so I try my best.

Sesshomaru and Kagura have fought before, and they were evenly matched every time, so Kagura actually doesn't understand Sesshomaru's true strength.

But today, when Sesshomaru really showed no mercy, Kagura realized that she was so far behind him in strength!

This discovery made Kagura even more angry, and she became indifferent. She used to have both offense and defense, but now she only attacks but does not defend. All she uses are moves that can damage the enemy by one thousand and damage herself by eight hundred.

But even so, Kagura was no match for Sesshomaru, and the wounds on his body were increasing rapidly. On the other hand, Sesshomaru, not to mention unscathed, only suffered some flesh wounds.