They The two have this kind of relationship, and I suddenly know why I was beaten before."

Hattori Heiji had been oppressed by Sesshomaru's murderous aura before, and was also whipped, but to be honest, at that time, he really didn't know that Sesshomaru was going to "bully" Own.

But now, when he saw the sweetness between the two people in front of him that seemed to materialize, Hattori Heiji suddenly realized it, and then he began to regret, regretting that he had not thought in this direction before, otherwise he would not have suffered so much. Bitter!

Touching his butt, which was still aching, again, Hattori Heiji observed a few seconds of silence for himself.

——

"I have already told you the clues to the serial murders, even the identity of the murderer. As for whether you two believe it or not, it is your own business." He was

thinking about finding a quiet place to have a good time with Sesshomaru. Natsume, who was being affectionate and affectionate, began to become impatient. If he had the intention to tease and tease Conan and Hattori Heiji when he first saw them, he no longer had that intention at all.

Who would not waste time on two unrelated people if they have the chance to have a soft jade in their arms?

Therefore, Natsume told Conan and Hattori Heiji very straightforwardly.

Conan and Hattori Heiji are so smart. Even if Natsume didn't directly say that he wanted to leave, the meaning inside and outside the words could not be expressed more clearly, and the word "farewell" was almost written on their faces.

The expressions of the two teenagers changed at the same time, and then they remembered that the purpose of coming to Natsume today was not to gossip, but to talk about the case. But now they have gotten nothing from Natsume except Bawent, so Of course they were both very unwilling!

It wouldn't matter if Natsume didn't know anything. At most, they could put some effort into finding clues on their own, but that's not the case. Judging from Natsume's performance, he clearly knew a lot about the previous serial murder cases, and even his murderer might be Know who it is.

However, except for the word "Bawent", he didn't say anything. How could Conan and Hattori Heiji, who regarded reasoning and cases as extremely important, not be anxious!

At this moment, even the shock of just knowing the relationship between Natsume and Sesshomaru had dissipated a lot, and he was only thinking about what else he could get out of Natsume's mouth.

"Wait, Natsume!"

"Yes, stay a little longer. Haven't you and your friend not seen each other for a long time? You want to talk more, too!"

Conan and Hattori Heiji said together to persuade them, and when it came to Natsume's friends, When they arrived, a look of helplessness flashed through the eyes of the two teenagers at the same time -

the man named Ichimaru Gin had been here for a long time, but Natsume only introduced him and Sesshomaru to each other. It seemed that there was no one in the room at all. The two of them are the same!

The two teenagers who have always been the center of attention are really not used to being ignored to this extent!

——Unfortunately

, Conan and Hattori Heiji’s little plan was destined to fail. Not to mention that Natsume had no intention of telling them about Bawent in detail. Even Ichimaru Gin, who they had placed their hopes on, had an unexpected incident. .

"Bang bang bang..."

At this time, there was a knock on the door, and then a voice rang outside:

"Captain, there is something strange happening over at Bawent. Kurosaki Ichigo and the others are trapped. Should we go and take a look?" Situation?"