Chapter 287 - 288

Start from the beginning

When he opened his eyes again, Natsume had regained his composure, but he couldn't hide the smile on his face. It made Conan's eyes hurt when he saw it!

——Conan

and Natsume have known each other for more than a day, two days, a year or two. There were few opportunities to see Natsume's smile before. He originally thought that Natsume's personality was like this, and he could not express his emotions or anger, but after seeing him After getting along with Sesshomaru, Conan knew that he was wrong.

It turns out that it's not that Natsume doesn't know how to laugh, or that he doesn't like to laugh, it's just that the person is not laughing, so he always behaves coldly and coldly.

A warm smile like this one would always show up from time to time as long as he was around Sesshomaru.

The last time he met Natsume in Kansai, Conan thought he had been shocked enough. After all, so many things that could not be explained scientifically were happening under his eyes. If it weren't for his firm character, he might have been Everything I have believed in has been shaken.

However, after this meeting, Conan realized that his psychological preparation was still a little insufficient. Not to mention the so-called Bawent who sucked human souls that Natsume mentioned. Since the appearance of this man named Ichimaru Gin, his heart has been broken again and again. Shocked again and again.

What a dog demon, what a god of death, these names sound like nicknames, but they always give Conan a strange feeling. It seems that this is not a nickname at all, but the same meaning as those two words, which is a monster. It’s the God of Death!

But it's impossible. There are no so-called monsters and gods of death in the world. They are all made up by humans. Not to mention that even if there are real ones, they can't all be encountered by themselves!

Listening to the conversation between Natsume and the three of them as if no one else was watching, the foggy feeling of the past few days hit Conan again. It was obviously still Japanese, and he knew every word, but why couldn't he understand it when they were connected together?

The feeling that the three of them were in the same world and that he and Hattori were in another world came back. In the past, Conan felt that Natsume must have a secret. At that time, he still vowed to uncover the mystery of Natsume. , but now it seems that he has more secrets than he imagined!

——

Hattori Heiji felt similar to Conan. Apart from being shocked and confused by the previous conversation between Natsume and the three, he was also shocked by Sesshomaru's last two sentences - sleeping together?

Two men sleeping together?

Hattori Heiji looked at Natsume and then at Sesshomaru. The look in his eyes became more and more weird. It was not like he had never slept with someone of the same sex. Not to mention Conan, a ten thousand year old elementary school student. When he went out to play or train with his classmates, they They usually sleep on the same tatami together.

But at that time, he didn't think there was anything wrong, and no one had other ideas. But now...

Hattori Heiji and Conan looked at each other, and then saw the same suspicion and shock in the other's eyes as his own -

why did he always feel that Sesshomaru and Natsume sleeping together have different meanings than sleeping together with their friends?

Chapter 288: Turn against each other?

Compared to Natsume's joy, Conan and Hattori Heiji's confusion, Ichimaru Gin's reaction was much more normal. He didn't say anything nonsense, and only expressed his opinion in the simplest words: "No." He even kept hanging up. The hidden smile on his face seemed to fade a bit.