Chapter 279 - 280

Start from the beginning

But this time it was the two of them who took the initiative, so Natsume would naturally be curious.

——

"Lead the way."

This time Natsume didn't ask Sesshomaru for his opinion, and Sesshomaru followed Natsume honestly. If it weren't for the occasional flash of light in his eyes, no one would have been able to tell that this was a person. A powerful big monster.

Conan and Hattori Heiji didn't take Natsume and Sesshomaru too far. They just found a restaurant near the station and went in. Then they directly asked the waiter for a private room, and the three of them and one demon went in.

"That's why I came to you."

Since everyone is here to block people, Conan naturally won't hide anything anymore:

"You guys should take a look at the photos first, Natsume, Sesshomaru."

Conan turned his phone to the photo item. He handed it to Mianmei directly. Natsume didn't refuse and took the phone directly. After adjusting it, he and Sesshomaru started looking at it.

There is no bloody smell in the photo. This can be said to be the most peaceful crime scene photo Natsume has ever seen.

Yes, the photos taken of Natsume and Sesshomaru at the scene of the crime were taken. It can be seen from the somewhat distorted focus that Conan definitely took the photos secretly.

Also, no normal police officer would give a bunch of photos of the crime scene to a seven-year-old child, so besides taking secret photos, Natsume really couldn't think of any other possibility.

The crime scene was said to be clean because there was no body of the victim at all!

Yes, there was just a set of clothes on the ground, with fine sand exposed from the gaps in the clothes, and nothing else.

There are actually seven of the same photos. In other words, if this is really a murder, then there are at least seven victims now.

It was obviously just clothes, so why did the police classify this as a homicide? Although the chance is very small, it is possible that someone is playing a prank!

"The last time there was an eyewitness."

When mentioning the eyewitness, Conan and Hattori Heiji looked at each other, as if they were hiding something.

"What's wrong with the witnesses?"

Seeing that the two teenagers' reactions were abnormal, Natsume asked directly.

"What he said made me a little suspicious, because he seemed to have seen something that made him particularly scared. Although he took a note, he seemed a little dull." - Hattori Heiji finished Conan and continued: "But

no

matter

what Is he telling the truth or a lie? Anyway, now I am very curious about this case and want to find out what is going on." Conan's thirst for knowledge has always been strong, and it has nothing to do with his physical age, no matter what he looks

like Whether you are seventeen or eighteen years old, the essence of your soul has not changed.

"What did the witness say that made you think he was crazy?"

Natsume asked Conan thoughtfully,

"Obviously what he said is the key, and even because of his words, you two didn't even go to school."

Conan laughed dryly, then put away the smile on his face and explained seriously.

Chapter 280 Bawent