Chapter 275 - 276

Start from the beginning

Natsume slightly curled up the corners of his mouth, and his words had a hint of provocation:

"High school students A famous detective? Self-proclaimed, right? Do you have a professional qualification certificate?"

Hattori Heiji was choked by Natsume's words. He felt aggrieved but couldn't say anything in defense, because Natsume's words were very reasonable. He is just a high school student. Even if he is sure that a person is a murderer, all he can do is call the police and let the police handle it. He has no right to restrict other people's personal freedom!

Heiji Hattori had always been used to being trusted by the police. However, looking at it from another angle, he was even more certain that the matter between Booth and the yellow-haired young man was related to Kashu and Takamine Kiyoma. Even the two guys in front of him were also Very questionable!

——

"Stop arguing, he's about to die!"

Hearing Natsume and Hattori Heiji's tit-for-tat confrontation over there, most of Conan's attention was still focused on the yellow-haired young man. After all, he looked too good at this time. It was dangerous. No one knew whether he was poisoned or not. If so, what kind of poison it was? Apart from being unable to make a sound, there were no other symptoms.

And things happened to develop in the direction Conan least expected -

the yellow-haired young man stopped covering his neck, and turned his hands to his heart. He opened his mouth wide and gasped, as if he would be unable to breathe at any time. Like to another world.

Compared to Cardiff and Gaofeng Qingma, the yellow-haired young man who had been following Booth obviously knew more. Now that he had such an accident, how could Conan not be anxious?

Just when Hattori Heiji was thinking about taking a taxi to take the yellow-haired young man directly to the nearest hospital, the sirens of ambulances and police cars finally sounded in the distance -

doctors and police arrived.

The yellow-haired young man was naturally carried into the car and sent to the hospital for examination immediately. Unfortunately, he had closed his eyes at this time. Except for his weak breathing, his face was pale and he looked like a dead person.

Only Natsume and Sesshomaru knew that the yellow-haired young man would never open his eyes again, and the police had no hope of getting useful information from him.

Natsume and Sesshomaru were also surrounded by police here. Under Hattori Heiji's explanation, the police also became suspicious of Natsume and Sesshomaru.

Don’t blame the police for believing in Hattori Heiji. If Kudo Shinichi is the savior of the Tokyo police, then Hattori Heiji is the savior of the Kansai police. Especially since he has a father who is a high-ranking police officer, he is even more popular among the Kansai police. Prestige.

So Natsume and Sesshomaru were naturally asked to go to the police station to take notes.

——It

is a pity that both the police and Hattori Heiji know too little about Natsume and Sesshomaru. Are these two guys such obedient characters? Not to mention Sesshomaru, who has been trying to kill people with his fingers, Natsume is not a soft persimmon that can be manipulated at will. Naturally, he dares to do such things as letting Kashiu and Takamine Kiyoma go openly, and he naturally has backup plans.

Natsume refused the request to go to the police station without hesitation, and then made a phone call in front of the police. Within ten minutes, four men dressed as elites who looked familiar to the police arrived.