Chapter 267 - 268

Start from the beginning

——

"Tool?"

The cold air around Sesshomaru has completely turned into murderous aura. If Natsume hadn't worried that he didn't want him to kill people in public, Booth would have been a corpse long ago, but even if Booth was not killed , facing Sesshomaru's murderous intent that was about to become reality, his face turned pale, and he took a few steps back unconsciously, with deep fear flashing in his eyes.

At this moment, Booth suddenly realized that although he had always valued Sesshomaru's strength, he still hadn't really seen it clearly -

this monster was much stronger than he had imagined before!

Sesshomaru didn't care whether Booth was scared to death by him. He just said what he wanted to say coldly to Booth:

"You actually need humans as weak as ants as tools to succeed. You think you are worse than How strong are humans? To me, Sesshomaru, there is no difference between you and humans!" Sesshomaru's

loud words not only made Booth's face look extremely ugly, but Conan and others on the side also looked very ugly. go.

Ants? Weak? Humanity?

What does this Sesshomaru mean? Why does it sound as if he is not human at all? Otherwise, wouldn't he have scolded himself?

Are there really non-human beings in this world? How else to explain Sesshomaru's words and the light whip that suddenly appeared from his fingers before?

They looked at it very carefully, but they couldn't find any clues of manipulation. It seemed as if the light whip really appeared out of thin air!

Also, Natsume is a human too, right? Sesshomaru has always shown that he attaches great importance to Natsume. Even if he takes a step back and says that he is really not a human being, he still scolds Natsume!

Little did he know that Natsume was really no longer a simple human being, a god of death? Virtual? Arrancar? Mask? Whichever identity it is, it’s him!

At this time, the siren of an ambulance was heard in the distance. Obviously the doctor was faster than the police. There was no other way. Who knew there was a large hospital nearby?

"The ambulance is coming!"

"Keep on holding on, Dad, and I'll take you to the hospital right away!"

"Stop crying, Yingzi, the doctor will definitely be able to cure you!"

"..."

The sound of the ambulance sounded. The injured and their companions in the store brought hope, and at the same time, Natsume frowned slightly. He didn't want to meet the police. Although the police hadn't come yet, since the ambulances had arrived, the police car probably wouldn't either. Far.

——

"Find a secluded place."

Natsume said calmly, but the command in his tone was very obvious.

Takamine Kiyoma and Kashu didn't care, because they had the same plan. Booth frowned fiercely. He obviously didn't like being ordered by a human. Unfortunately, with Sesshomaru's shock, Booth had no choice but to obey. .

The weak eat the strong, it's that simple.

"Okay."

Reluctantly, Booth nodded with difficulty, but still made his only request: "

My goal today is only Card repair. You are not allowed to interfere when I fight with him. If Let us leave if I win."

Booth is a flexible person. Now that he sees that he seems to be no match for Sesshomaru, he naturally wants to take the lead and leave behind him: