Chapter 263 - 264

Start from the beginning

n't know if Natsume has noticed that I am Kudo Shinichi. He is too fond of it. His anger is invisible, and I can't tell anything from his expression or every move."

As he spoke, Conan's expression became even more bitter:

"Actually, I also have an intuition that Natsume knows everything, and I always feel that I am In front of him, he was like a poor actor, with nothing to hide.

But Natsume didn't say anything, and he didn't come to me for confirmation. My heart always seemed to be floating in mid-air, unable to land no matter what. "

Are you too concerned about boy Natsume?"

Seeing that Conan's face finally showed a troubled expression, Hattori Heiji felt strange: "If he doesn't take the initiative,

you can take the initiative. I don't believe you can't test it." , what are you worried about?"

————

What are you worried about?

Because Maorilan came back to Conan, the conversation between him and Hattori Heiji ended midway. However, the conversation ended, but the thinking could not end.

Of course, Conan knew that he had been timid these days, but he had no way of telling anyone his worries.

Yes, he could indeed get some words out of Natsume to see if he was really aware of his secret, but then what? What would happen if Natsume really knew the secret of his shrinkage?

Having been friends for so many years, Conan dare not say that he understands Natsume 100%, but there is one thing that he knows very well -

Natsume Takashi has a very weak sense of law.

If he found out that he was given poison by someone from the black organization and became smaller, would he go to trouble with the black organization?

Conan is not worried about this, because even if they want to find the tail of the black organization, it is not easy, let alone have the courage to fight such a huge criminal group.

But Natsume is different. Not to mention his IQ, his courage is definitely not comparable to ordinary people. What if Natsume is really interested in the black organization? What if he really gets involved with the black organization?

The black organization kills without blinking an eye, and no matter how smart or powerful Natsume is, he is just a junior high school student, so Conan would rather deceive himself and tell himself that Natsume doesn't know anything, just to avoid telling Natsume the details.

But what Conan didn't know was that even if he didn't say anything, Natsume knew much more than he could imagine.

There is no way, Natsume is a "prophet"!

——The

composition of Natsume and his team is very strange. There are humans, monsters, and monsters. Under normal circumstances, there would be no such combination.

Of course, to Conan and others, this is just a group of humans.

Conan and the others, Natsume and Sesshomaru are here to travel, and it doesn’t matter which scenic spots they go to. However, Takamine Kiyoma and Kashu are different. They came to Kansai for their own purposes. In addition, their identities are special, so After the initial companionship, they want to separate themselves from the others.

Especially when several ordinary people are separated.

However, Takamine Kiyoma underestimated the enthusiasm of Toyama Kazuha, a native of Osaka. No matter what, she would treat them to a meal before letting them go, which made Takamine Kiyoma smile bitterly but could not do anything. .