Chapter 261 - 262

Start from the beginning

How much trouble have other people caused? Why don’t you come ashore quickly!”

It was also at this time that Kaxiu realized that he was still being held in the arms of a young man. Kaxiu, a polite and good boy, immediately felt extremely embarrassed: “Thank you

, little brother, But I'm a very good swimmer, and this little water can't drown me."

After all, I'm still young. Even if Kashu thanked him, he didn't pay too much attention to the way he spoke. He didn't see the corners of Hattori Heiji's mouth after hearing his words. Are you starting to twitch?

——Yes, you really can’t drown, but I only know it now!

Hattori Heiji and Mouri Kogoro both knew that they were meddling in other people's business. Obviously, the boy's water skills were much better than they thought. Even they themselves would never be able to catch such a big shad with bare hands in the river!

You can’t even do it with a fishing rod!

——After

a short period of chaos, the three people in the river all went ashore. Those who were watching the excitement dispersed when they saw that everything was okay. After all, everyone didn’t have that much time to do.

Mao Lilan and others also got off the bridge and ran to the river to meet them. After all, three people fell into the water. Even if their lives were not safe, they were all wet. They had to find a way to deal with it, right?

"Hurry up and put on your clothes!"

The Qingmo boy said fiercely to Kaxiu. At this time, Kaxiu also realized that he had done something wrong, so he honestly put on his clothes.

However, before the Qingma boy could breathe a sigh of relief, Ka Xiu's next behavior made him almost choke.

With everyone stunned, Kaxiu, who was fully clothed, raised the long shad high with both hands, opened his mouth and bit the tail of the fish.

"No!"

"Ah, how can you eat fish raw like this?"

Mao Lilan, Yuanshan and Ye were originally thinking about how to find dry clothes for their father and childhood sweetheart, but they saw Card Xiu's feat over there. .

It's a pity that Kaxiu didn't care about other people's thoughts at all. At this time, the temptation of shad was greater than anything else for him, and he didn't care about anything else.

"Click, click, click, click..."

Ka Xiu's teeth were like two rows of small saw teeth, and he quickly ate a whole shad starting from the tail. When everyone thought of stopping them, the shad that was still alive just now All that is left is a long fish bone behind the fish head.

Looking at the two wide-open fish eyes, everyone seemed to see a sense of confusion and innocence in them.

"Uh..."

The eyes of Mouri Kogoro, Hattori Heiji and others were about to fall off. If Kashu caught a fish just now, it only surprised them, then Kashu wiped out a fish similar to him in just a few seconds. The fact that there are live fish of about the same height and weight is terrifying.

Yes, although this is not a ghost legend, to a few detectives and their families, this can indeed be regarded as a ghost story.

——

"Ka Xiu, you idiot!"

The Qingmo boy grabbed Ka Xiu's shoulders and shook him hard. If possible, he really wanted to pour some of his IQ into Ka Xiu's head: "Don't tell