51

Y/N's pov

What if I said yes? What would happen if I said yes to her mom? It's not like she doesn't know that we broke up. It's so awkward right now. SinB was back in her room, doing something and I'm still sitting in the same place with her mom.

I know I'm sitting so uncomfortable in my chair and I don't want to move because she'll ask something.

I look around with my eyes. Im trying not to move at all.

"Y/N, please just take care of my daughter. I know that you're dating someone but... just make my daughter happy again..."

I didn't know she'll say that. I nod and smile softly at her. I stood up and went in SinB's room. I knocked first before coming in. She was on her bed, watching something on her phone.

"Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you already got home." I shook my head.

"Nah, I was sitting with your mom outside... it was so awkward. You just ran away in your room and left me there."

She chuckled and put her phone away.

"Sorry. Wasn't on purpose." I sigh and rolled my eyes.

"What. You pissed now?" She raised and eye brow.

"I'm not, I was just playing." I look around her room. It was neat. She did her room.

"It usually is a bit messy." I said.

"What? My room?"

"Mhm."

"Well, I've got nothing to do, so I tidied a little." She said proudly.

"Not bad." I said and sat next to her on the bed.

"Unnie, did you write a letter yet?" I asked.

"Yeah... kind of." She shrugged, not wanting to talk about it.

"Did you hang it?"

"No, not yet." She sighs.

"You wanna go now? With me? I brought my car." I said and look at her, searching for answers in her expressions.

She thought for a moment and finally nod.

"Okay. I'll go change." I went out of her room so she can change herself and give her privacy. I walked to the front door and put on my jacket.

"Where are you going?" Asked eomma.

"We're going to Fantiago. She wants to give him the letter." Eomma sighs and nod.

"Just be careful, it's a little late." She said concerned.

"We'll be fine. And we're already adults. Don't worry." I smile politely at her. Eunbi came out a few seconds later. She had already put a mask and cap on. All black.

"Eunbi-ah, be careful, okay?" Eomma gave us both a kiss and we went to my car.

"You got everything?" I asked before we drive off.

"Yes. I have everything."

The drive was silent, besides the radio I turned on to ease the silent.

We arrived and there are already more flowers and letters than the last time I went.

I got out and opened the door for her.

"Thanks." She said simply and got out. I locked my car and we walked to a random tree where many people wrote letters for him.

SinB sighed and tied hers. She read her letter again and sniffs. I noticed that she's on the verge of crying, so I wrap my arms around her from behind.

"Just let it out. I'm here for you. Cry it all out." She did. She cried her heart out til she sobbed hard. I was also holding back my tears. It just breaks my heart, seeing her in this condition.

"I miss him." She cried on my shoulder. I just pat her back and let her have her own moment. I'm just trying to be there for her without talking.

"I want him back." She whispered after calming down a bit. I pat her back and soothe her.

"Thanks for being here for me Y/N." I nod and wipe away her tears. She looks exhausted and destroyed. Of course she feels like this. I feel like this too.

"I can let you have some privacy if you want. I'll wait for you in the car." I said unsure if she wants it or not. I was expecting her to say yes, but she shook her head.

"Stay."

So I stayed with her. We sat on the stairs and watched the flowers, his Nesquick's, and read some letters.

It was getting late, I mean, we went out late but it's almost morning. More people go to work. So we went back to the car and I drove her home.

"Are you staying?" She asked, as if she wants me to stay.

"I'm sorry, I can't, I need to work." I send her a guilty smile.

"Okay." She sighs in disappointment and waved bye. I waved back and drive to work. Guess I'll just need a coffee for this long day without sleep.

****************************

I'm worn out. Jessica even asked why I was so down. Was it that obvious that I was tired? Whatever, I just wanna go home and rest.

I wish I have someone to cuddle and sleep with... but Krystal is overseas and I only have my pillow. I was thinking about us. As in me and SinB. I don't know what we are. I've got a feeling that she still loves me. And the same goes for me. I'm confused with my feelings. Krystal or SinB? I don't know... I kinda want her back, but I don't want to hurt Krystal. She has a warm soul. I need to spend more time with Krystal than Eunbi. It's dangerous to have two persons in my heart.