43

Y/N's pov

"... Please?" I begged.

"No, you won't know her, even if you melt me, I won't tell you."

A girl was walking past me. Ignoring this person like always since she was the one that hurt me. Does she think I don't recognize her?

We walked to the park together and chill for a time.

"It's so cold!" I breathed out and hug myself to keep myself warm. Krystal looked over and smiled sweetly as she wrapped her arms around me.

I melt in her arms and closed my eyes for a few.

Jessica's pov

What should I do now? She knows who it was.

"Unnie, please tell me the truth, who cooked it?" Eunbi asked again.

I sighed and answered,

"It's Y/N." Her face kind of stayed stone cold and continued to eat it. What should I do now? I don't want to have this awkward silence.

SinB's pov

I miss this cooking and I miss her arms and kisses and- and cuddles. I miss her so much! It doesn't makes sense that I'm the one who broke up with her. I could've listened to her and let it slide since we never had such a big fight before.

Trying to stop my tears from running, I silently eat my food. I just forgot where I am, it's just me and food. How I wish to punch him in the face.

Gosh, I just realized it's so awkward right now.

"Unnie, does she still work for you?" I asked, unsure of it.

"Yes, she does. Since your break up, she won't stop working. She even says sleep is a waste of time. I can't believe her."

Sleep is a waste of time? Are you kidding me? She loves to sleep! What the hell's that?

I'm so sorry for changing you in a bad way. That's my fault. Everything's my fault.

I shook my head.

"I miss her." I whispered. Jessica Unnie put her fork and knife down to pull me into a warm hug.

"I know you miss her. She misses you too, very much." I sobbed silently on her shoulders.

"How'd you know that she miss me?" I asked.

"Trust me, she always worry about you, she cares for you, watch your performances and... I don't know if I should tell you this but... she cook you food every time when she has her free time."

"Really?" I whispered and pulled back.

"Yes honey, she always take care of you. Even if you're far away."

Do I still have a chance with her? I did everything wrong and that's how she treats me? That's unfair, she should treat me like shit. It's my fault, you shoud treat me like shit. I don't deserve your love, I don't deserve you at all.

*****************************

Sica sunbaenim begged me to stay here overnight since it's pretty late and she didn't want me to go home in the dark... Because it's dangerous. We never know what will happen.

Anyways, I changed into her clothes that are a little small but it's fine. I open the guest room door and to my shock, there was already someone laying there.

"How did she even get here without us noticing?"

I don't even know who it is because of the dark, so I just climbed on the bed and slipped beside her. I rolled over so that my back was facing her.

I suddenly felt warms wrapped around my waist and a leg over mine.

"Unnie you're here?" She whispered sleepy.

"I love you Krys. Night Night." And then I heard nothing.

Krys, Krys. Sica Unnies's sis. And who's that?

Y/N's pov

Damn! I never hugged a pillow like this before. It's so comfy. Maybe Jess should give me some. I never slept this good before.

Rolling back to my side, I slowly wake up to find my phone and look at the time.

5:38

It's still early and it's Sunday. I sighed and rolled over again to hug my pillow. And that's when I realized it's not a pillow. It's a fucking human!

What the- where da fuck- since when-

Might be Krys. Who else should be sleeping here? It's just us three sisters. I hugged her again and this time she turns around and pulled me in her embrace. I didn't even bother to open my eyes since I'm still sleepy and can't open my eyes.

She kissed my forehead and stroke away all my hair that was in my face.

I couldn't help but smile. She cupped my cheeks with her hand and caress it slowly, making me sleep again.

*****************************

Waking up slowly, I opened my eyes and turned to look outside. It's just white because the sunlight is dim.

I sighed and make myself comfy around those arms. Not liking my position, I turned around again. I opened my eyes, not believing what I'm seeing right now. Is this a dream?

"Eunbi?" I whispered. I looked around. Huh? I'm in Jess's apartment. Am I really dreaming? Shouldn't she be the pillow I hugged?

I wiggled a little, wanting to escape from her arms.

"Stop moving, Y/N/N. I want to sleep more." She tighten her arms around me. So I'm not dreaming?

I poked her cheek. Once, twice. She frowned a little and pulled me closer, squeezing me. Damn, is she heavy.

"Yah, wake up, you're squeezing me." I whispered a little louder. No signs from waking up. I rolled my eyes and pushed myself back. I don't care if it was harsh or not. She gasped and opened her eyes.

I leaved the room quickly and close the door.