11

SinBs pov

There's no schedule today. I can sleep 'till 12AM. I felt a move on my bed and it woke me up. She's going to school. I opened my eyes a little and saw y/n changing her clothes. She has a perfect body, especially her waist. I turned around for her to witness that I'm awake. She's too stupid for that. I faked that I have a nightmare and flinched and furrowed my eyebrows. I heard footsteps and feel a hand on my forehead.

"SinB- ah! Wake up!" She whispered beside me. I flinched again.

"SinB- ah! Wake up!" She said again. I slightly opened my eyes and saw her in her school uniform. 

"Did you have a nightmare? You flinched many times." She asked with a worried face. I nodded. She took me in her embrace.

"It's just a dream. You should go back to sleep."

"But I can't sleep again when I have a nightmare, and I want to bring you to school." I added.

"People will bully me more if you're there." She said with her sad voice. I left her embrace and looked in her eyes. I smiled.

"They won't if I'm there, I'll protect you." I smiled sad.

"What if there's a rumor about us dating? Or pictures?" She asked sadly.

"I will take care over that."

"What if you get kicked out of the group?"

"I still have you." 

Authors pov

"Be safe y/n! Take care!" SinB said. Y/n walked to the library.

"Look at her. Are they really dating?"

"I can't belive her. SinB deserves better"

The whole school is whispering about her and looked away or ran away when she's there.

What's wrong with them?

**************

SinB was bored and decided to look at some news. 

"Heol, how did that happen?" She gasped.

"Shit I need to search y/n after school!"

<<<<<<Time skip>>>>>>>>

"The lesson ends here. See you tomorrow." The teacher bid her goodbye and walked away. All students rushed out of the building to go home.

"Y/n- ah!" Y/n turned her head. She saw SinB fully covered. She ran to the car. SinB pulled her in the car.

"What are you doing, unnie?" She asked.

"There's something happening that we're not ready for." She said in a hurry and drove away. There was a silent. A silent that never happens when they're in the car. 

SinB parked her car at the parklot and pulled Y/n in her home. After y/n closed the door, SinB took everything, that's covering her face, away

"What is it unnie?" Y/n asked. SinB scrolled through her phone and showed the picture of their first hug. Y/n gasped and scrolled through her phone. There are more pics of them outside. Y/n looked at SinB with teary eyes. 

"Wae?" SinB asked and whiped y/ns tears away with her thumbs.

"I- I'm so- sorry." Y/n said in her sobs. SinB took y/n in her embrace.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything! It was me that hugs you in public. Don't be sorry." SinB comfort her.

As y/n calmed down, she left SinBs embrace and looked at SinB. 

"What should we do now?" Y/n asked carefully. SinB shrugged her shoulder then took y/n back to her embrace.

"Can we stay like this for a moment?"

Y/n didn't answer and hugged her back.

"I'm scared. What if I must break up with you and leave to another country?" Y/n said.

"It won't happen. It's just so sudden that our relationship revealed. We can lie to them and say that I care about you like I care for the members. We should go to the dorm and tell the members. They should know about this."

***************

"Yahh! Kids! What is this?!" Their leader screamed, enough that the whole world could hear.

"W- we can explain this." SinB said, looking scared.

"Explain what?! A stylist that's not even adult got rumored with a Idol?! She just got the job for a few month SinB- ah!"

Although she and Eunha already knew that they're dating, she can't let them to be in a rumor.

"Me and Eunha already know that you two are dating but I can't let you to be in a rumor, I accept your relationship but Y/n is too young for that." Sowon tried to explain.

"That's why we're here, to need you and our members help." SinB said. Y/n looked at the floor while these two are explaining. 

"I'm sorry." A tear flows down on y/ns cheek.

"Don't be sorry y/n- ah." Sowon said and hugged y/n.

"It's my fault, not yours." SinB answered. The other members arrived.

"What's with the rumo-! What's wrong?" Yujus voice soften when she saw y/n crying in Sowons embrace.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Umji asked. The other members agreed with a nod. 

"It's because of the rumor. She feels sorry." Sowon helped.

"Oh, about that, you don't have to worry. Look." 

Y/n looked up and saw Yuju holding Umji and Eunha standing next to Sowon with a smile on her face.

"We're all dating. So... no one is left single?" Sowon said.

"What about Yerin unnie?" SinB asked. She's confused now.

"I have Joy." She smiled brightly.

"What do you need?" Their leader asked.

"We want to stay out from this rumor." SinB said.

"Everyone want that. We should plan something." Yuju added.

"I already planed something. Let's say, I was hugging y/n because her mo-" 

Y/n slapped SinBs arm. She winced in pain and glared at y/n. Y/n shook her head, still in Sowons embrace. She left her embrace. 

"I told you to keep it a secret!" She whispered to SinB.

"I just want to say that she died. It makes them believe us." SinB whispered back. 

"Okay lovebirds, let's focus back on our plan." Yerin teased them.

"Alright, let's say, Y/ns mom died and I hugged her because she's dead, that's why I always hug her when she cries." SinB explained and looked at her members.

"Did you're mom really die?" Yuju asked.

"It's up to you." Y/n smirked.

"Really?!" The other members shouted.

"I'm just saying so!" SinB is annoyed.

"Oh. Hehehe, sorry." Then she held Umjis hand and hid behind the younger one.

----------------------------------------------------------

It will be a little while when I publish the next chapter of this book!! I'm busy with school, we have many exams!! Why can't I be sick and stay at home and write this story? Because my parent will kill me!!!! Sorry if I took a little long again!!!