2

Y/ns pov

"Wow, this is what your dorm looks like." I looked around with my eyes wide open.

Wait... I didn't stutter this time. I'm so relieved that I didn't stutter. That's rare for me. I don't know why.

"Y/n you can sleep next to me if you don't mind," Yerin said. "I don't mind too. I can sleep on the couch if you mind..." I said unsure.

"No, it's okay." She said.

I smiled brightly.

I can see from my side that SinB is glaring at me.

Is it because I bumped into her? Or didn't I apologize right to her? I can ask her tomorrow. I should inform my mom that I'm at the dorm and working as a stylist.

"Unnies, I should go home and pack my clothes."

Before I could go I can feel a hand on my wrist.

"U- unnie?" I turned around and see Eunha.

"You can borrow mine if you don't mind." She smiled full of aegyo.

"Thanks, unnie." I smiled back.

"Unnie, you should go wash up and rest, you had a very long day today."

"I will. Thanks for caring for us." Then she disappears into the bathroom.

I grinned at her cuteness.

"Why are you grinning?" Her voice was cold and it was scary.

"S-SinB unnie? A- Are you alright? I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't see you coming so I bumped into you." I stopped for air. "I'm so sorry." I tried my best to apologize to SinB.

"I accept your apologies but you should watch where you're going in the future, ok?"

I nodded. I should better leave her alone. I think she's not in the mood right now.

I went to Yerins room and change into pajamas and wash.

It was a tiring day, to be honest.

I let myself sink onto the mattress and chatted with my sister.

You're really lucky you can sleep with them and borrow their clothes. It was your biggest dream to be with them.

Of course, it is, I should sleep now, I will have a long day tomorrow... With them.

I put my phone beside me and went to sleep. I heard the door open and hear footsteps. It's probably Yerin going to sleep too.

"Good night unnie."

"Good night y/n."

Then I went to dreamland.

SinBs pov

I washed and change into pajamas.

"SinB, I'm going to sleep now. We should get enough sleep and rest. Night."

Yerin went to her room and closed the door.

Y/n must be so happy to sleep with Yerin unnie and borrow clothes from Eunha unnie.

I chuckled.

I should sleep too.

*********

"Good morning SinB."

I heard Umji saying something but I was still in my dreamland.

"SinB! SinB! SinB!" She throws a pillow.