29

Authors pov

BEEP! BEEP!

"Fuck!" Y/N reached her arm out and turned the alarm off. Angkoo flinched and looked up from Y/ns stomach.

"I just need to go to work, don't worry Angkoo, can you tell me that I love SinB? You can do that, right?" She asked and stroked her head. Angkoo just watched her change her clothes. She went over and gave SinB a peck on her lips, then she wrote a note. She also gave Angkoo a kiss.

"Love you too Angkoo." She closed the door and went into the bathroom.

"You are up already?" SinB's mother showed up.

"I have to go to work, it will be stressful." She sighed.

"Where do you work?"

"I work in 'Blanc & Eclare'. My boss, Jung Sooyeon is in China and she's doing a show there. She said I have to replace myself as a CEO shortly." She explained.

"Do you want something to eat before you go?" asked her mother kindly.

"It's okay, I'll buy something." She smiled at the mother and brushed her teeth. Her mother nodded and walked out of the bathroom.

"I'll get going now Eomma." Y/N said. Eunbis mom gave her a kiss and sent her off.

***************************************

"Ugh! Y/N?" She looked around and didn't find any trace from her lover, but instead her dog.

"Angkoo, do you know where Y/N is?" She asked her dog. Angkoo just barked.

"You know where she is?"

He barked again and jumped on her chair beside her bed and took the note to give it to Eunbi. Eunbi took it and read the note.

I'm sorry for leaving you early, Eun, but I have to go to work, I'll be always late at home, you can visit me during lunch time, if you have time. I know you also need to perform on stage and shows. Don't make anything stupid Hwang!
I love you 3000 times and more! Oh! And I already gave you a kiss! Don't worry, Angkoo saw all of that!

Eunbi smiled at her girlfriends text.

"Eunbi, why are yo smiling so bright? I never saw you smiling so bright since 2019." Her mom popped out of nowhere causing her daughter to jump.

"Eomma, you scared me out!" She whined and hid the note behind her back and tear it up for her mom not to read it. Angkoo took it out of her hand and put it in her mouth.

"Angkoo! You can't eat that!" SinB scolded. She sighed and took it out from Angkoos mouth.

"Aigoo! Why did you eat that? You can't eat that! You could've died if you swallowed it down!" Another lesson from SinB. Her mom needs to smile at her daughters sight. It felt like Angkoo's her child while SinB a mom.

"Eunbi- ah, Y/N already went to work in 'Beulanceu and Eclareu'." Her mom said with her korean accent.

"I know, Angkoo said that to me." She grinned at her mom.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot? Do you have a boyfriend? A lover?" Her mom asked.

"I- it was Eunseo, yes, Eunseo." She lied. Her mom suspected something.

"You know Eunbi, you don't have to lie to me, if something makes you happy, then be happy." Her mom explained. SinB hesitated to say that.

"It's Y/N."

"What about her?"

"She wrote a note that Angkoo ate. She said not to do anything stupid while she's gone." She told her mom the truth.

"Are you... dating that girl?" Her mom asked again. Eunbi nodded carefully.

"Are you sure she's the right one for you?" Her mom asked again. SinB nodded.

"Alright, if something's wrong between you two, just come to me."

"It already happened before."

"What? When?"

"4 Years ago."

"You two were already in a relationship for 4 years?!" Her mom asked unbelievable.

"No, just a few month. We broke up, cause she was kicked out from Source Music and flew to switzerland, because her father told her to. I saw her again at BNP festival. Eunseo said she was also in Queendom 2." Eunbi explained to her mom. SinB couldn't face her mom because she's ashamed from herself to be bisexual.

"Just... don't hurt yourself. I thought it was Moonbin that you love."

"He's just a close friend." SinB said. Her mom nodded and went back to her cooking routine.

"Are you disappointed in me Eomma? I'm sorry about that, I also didn't know I will came out as bisexual." She hung her head low and didn't move an inch.

Her mom sighed and hugged her daughter.

"If you're happy, then I'm happy too, she makes you happy, right?" Eunbi nodded.

"I don't care who you love, if this person makes you happy, it's already enough for me. I'm proud that you could smile again, I feel happy that your unfunny jokes are back again." SinB giggled in her moms embrace.

"Just don't let Appa find it out. It's just between you, her and me. No one, you can trust me, and also not your brother. Be careful honey."

SinB felt relieved that her mother accept their relationship. She needs to be careful, not to lose her lover again.

*************************************

"I will take long, just take a cab, I'll send you my adress there... yes... Alright, love you too guys." She said in swiss german and smiled brightly while her friends arrived at the airport. She wrapped all her stuffs and made her way home.

"Friends-! Huh?!" She asked confused.

"Yuju and Yewon Unnie? What are you doing here? Where are the others?" She asked.

"Were they your friends Y/N?" Umji asked. Y/N nodded.

"I didn't know, we kicked them away." Yuju said.

"HEY! WE MISSED YOU BABY!" Sara jumped out and pulled me into a big hug.

"It's been a while. Glad you could come here!" Y/N said happily.

"They are kind to us. Are they your friends? They look so pretty!"

"They're more like a friend, uhm... like a family." Y/n said in german.