13

Y/ns pov

I woke up and saw SinB staring at me. I smiled and yawned. She smiled back.

"Good morning unnie."

"Morning."

There was silence. No one speaks.

"You forgot something." She smiled. I think hard as I can, but nothing showed up in my head.

"What did I forget?" I asked. She frowned and it makes me chuckle a little.

"My kiss! Where's my kiss?!" She whined. I can't believe it, she still whines like a little kid.

"You can't have your kiss." I teased her.

"Ahh~ Wae?!"

"Because you made my shirt wet... and my pillow." I smiled really brightly.

In a flash, she smashed her lips on mine. I closed my eyes and hugged her. We stay like this for a few minutes.

"I deserve to be kissed from you! Hmph!" She pulled back and looked away, pretending to be angry. That's cute from her.

"Tongdari tororong-"

"Don't sing this song or I'll smack you!"

I smiled.

"Aigoo, my SHAWING is angry now!" I teased again. It can be dangerous but stupid me, I tease her again.

SMACK!

"That hurts!" I whined. She slapped my arm... with her POWERFUL hands.

"I told you to stop! Why don't you stop! That's what you deserved!"

I need to smile again. I turned her face back to me again and kiss her. She pulled back and glared at me.

"You don't deserve to kiss me!" Then she turned her back to me. I back hugged her and kissed her neck. My girlfriend turned around and looked at me with a 'what are you doing' face.

"What are you doing?!" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Kissing you." I smiled.

"I told you, you don't deserve to kiss me!" She pouted.

"Chill, it's early in the morning, unnie!"

I stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"Eat breakfast? Wae? You don't want me to go?"

She nodded.

"Sorry then. I'm hungry, you can stay here alone or... you have a schedule, right? I think you need to go. Bye!" I teased her again. She took my pillow and throw it at me. I dodged and it flew over me.

"HAH! You can't even throw it right!" I laughed. She stood up and I ran around my room. She tried to catch me but can't. You know why? Because she's older than me. (Smirk)

"Now you can't catch me-"

She catched me. She catched ME! I fucked up!

"I DID catch you!" She smirked. We fell on the bed. I gulped. The most thing I hate is tickling. And now she's tickling me. I'm gonna explode because of laughter.

"Let... me... catch... my... breath..." I panted.

"I love you too!" She smirked. I smiled and air kiss her, then push her hard and ran in the kitchen.

"YAH! YOU BRAT! COME BACK!" She screamed. I'm glad that my sister already went to work.

******************

"Please be safe unnie. See ya." I gave her a kiss.

"Bye." She waved back. I closed the door when she's out of sight. I'm glad we didn't break up. I still didn't attend school, I don't feel like to go there and to listen and do some works that we don't even understand. I went back to my room and decided to sleep again.

Authors pov

"This was GFriend! Thank you! " GFriend bid their goodbyes to the fans. Yes, they're at the fanmeeting.

"That was funny!" Eunha said with her aegyo voice. And SinB? She doesn't look happy at all. She knows that Y/n need to leave but she doesn't know when. SinB's worried.

"SinB- ah, gwaenchanha?" The leader asked. She nodded and put a little smile on her face. Sowon is a little suspicious at her expression. She knows her members very well.

"You can tell me and the others anytime what your problem is, we're here for you." She said again. SinB just nodded and changed her clothes and get ready to go back to the dorm.

******************

"I'm going to visit Y/n now. Later!" SinB closed the door.

"What the... didn't they just met each other?" Yuju asked.

"I don't know what they're up to and SinBs face expression after the fanmeeting was weird." Eunha said.

SinB ran to Y/ns apartment and knocked on the door.

"Who's disturbing my sleep time?!" She lazily dragged herself to the door.

"SinB unnie?"

SinB hugged her tightly.

"I miss you." She said softly. Y/n was confused.

"Unnie, are you alright?" She asked. SinB nodded.

"I just miss you. That's all."

"Let me close the door first." Y/n said and tried to free herself from SinBs arms. She gave up and used her legs to close the door.

"So, why are you here?" Y/n asked again.

"Because I miss you." She answered.

"That's it?"

SinB nodded.

"Then you may go now." Y/n said and smiled. SinB looked fiercly at y/n and slapped her arm.

"Yes I may leave now." She said and opened the door.

"I- I didn't mean it." Y/n took SinBs wrist.

"I know and I didn't mean it too." She stuck her tongue out. They're being childish to each other again.

***********************

"Which movie do you want to watch?" SinB asked out of the blue. They're sitting on sofa.

"Not horror!"

"You should pick one, I already did last time."

"Let's watch Harry Potter!"

Y/n really hates Harry Potter but it's her girlfriends pick.

In the middle of the movie [Y/ns pov]

The movie is so boring ~ Why did she choose this movie! I'm so sleepy that I can sleep right now! I know she loves Harry Potter but not me, anyways, I should play fair because she hates horror. I sneaked to SinB unnie and hugged her sideways and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Are you sleepy?"

I shook my head and tried to focus on the movie, no matter how bored it is.

After movie [SinBs pov]

"I'm going to take a nap." Y/n said and lay on my tigh. I stroked her hair carefully. A few minutes later I heard a soft snoring. She's so cute right now! Is she really exhausted? It's 5pm. I've been so busy these days because of our comeback. Variety shows, concerts, fanmeetings and more. I'm really dead and decided to sleep with her.