30

Authors pov

"Unnie, how did you get in? Did Eunbi tell you the code?"

They nodded.

"What's your name?" The excited Sara asked. Y/N at this time, was trying to search for the others. Aylisa, popped out with her bestie.

"I MISS YOU!" They hugged her. Aylisa kissed her cheeks. Yuju and Umji looked at her shocked.

"What?!" Yuju asked.

"What?" Y/N asked back.

"Right, I need to pick Eunbi right now so... If I can let you guys alone with them... glad that you two are a great English speaker Yumji!" Y/N drove to SinB.

"Angkoo!" The first one that greet her was her dog.

"Omo, come on in. Eunbi's showering inside." Her dad greeted. Y/N bowed a little and went in Eunbis room. The door opened and SinB revealed only with her towel over her body.

"What are you doing here? You scared me out! I thought it was a stalker or someone!" She scolded.

"I am... a stalker." Y/N smirked.

"Byuntae!"

Y/N hugged her lover and calmed herself down from all the stress.

"I love you" She said.

SinB undo her towel and put her clothes on. Y/N watched her and admire her beauty.

"How was it? Stress?" SinB asked. Y/N nodded and sighed.

"So much things to do. I'm alone, Jessica has my help, but I don't have any!" She whined.

"Don't whine, I have more work than you do." SinB hugged her back. Y/N pouted.

"Cute!" She pinched Y/Ns cheeks.

"It hurts Eunnie!" She whined again. The door opened and Mrs. Hwang came in. Y/N wanted to let go from SinBs embrace but the elder latter held her in place.

"Oh! Why are there ants? I didn't cook anything sweet today!" Her mom teased.

"Eomma!"

Y/N laughed and felt relieved somehow.

"Can I join?" Her mom suddenly asked. They nodded and her mom also went in to hug them.

"Yah! Without me? Seriously?" A mans voice came through the door.

"You can join too Yeobo, but we're only girls!"

Her dad also joined the hug. After they broke the hug Angkoo barked.

"Sorry Angkoo. I didn't see you." SinB said sadly. The rest laughed.

**********************************

"My name is Umji, this is Yuju." Umji introduce themselves. Yuju just smiled due to the awkward situation.

"I am Aylisa, this is Sara and Melina." The girl in black long hair also introduce.

"Are you Y/n friends?" Sara asked.

"Yes, we are, actually more like a family." Umji explained to them.

"Angkoo, don't run around!" They heard a scold. Then the door opened and it revealed Y/N and SinB holding hands. Umji and Yuju ran over and covered them. Angkoo ran freely in her house.

"Oh! A dog, it's so cute!" Melina squealed and stroked her.

"Who are they?" SinB asked.

"My friends, they came from Switzerland." Y/N explained.

"They're more pretty than my Idols!" Aylisa said.

SinB just waved her hand a little.

"Hi, I am SinB." She said awkwardly.

"These are Aylisa, Melina and Sara." Y/N introduced them.

There's a knock on a door.

Melisa opened the door and a guy with blonde hair revealed.

"Uhm... Are we throwing a party at my home? Excuse me?! First, I opened the door, there's Yuju and Umji Unnie in there, then these three. After I went to SinB's house, this guy popped out of the blue! How the hell are we gonna sleep?! Nevermind, you guys can throw a party in here, I'll be with SinB." Y/N said in english.

"Hey! You and him, are such a sweet couple if you're dating him!" Melina whispered. Y/N made a straight face.

"He's not my type and I already have one!" She whispered back.

"You what?!" She screamed.

"Shut your mouth!" Y/N put her hand over Melinas mouth.

SinB watched Y/N carefully.

"I said I already have a lover! Understand?! And don't spread it over!" She said out loud.

SinB's trying to understand what they're talking about.

"He loves you! He fell for you!" Aylisa joined the conversation.

"But I don't!"

"You know him already for four years!"

"Can I come in?" The blonde guy asked.

Y/Ns pov

God damn! I shouldn't have let them in!

"Can you just close the door please instead of waiting outside?" I said harshly to him.

Me and Fabrice was friends since I moved to europe. I didn't expect him to be with me in school. Sara is my best friend followed by Aylisa and Melina.

He closed the door silently.

I saw SinB watched him with disgusted face. I chuckled while watching her. So cute!

"Why are you laughing?" Melisa asked as she followed my gaze.

"Cause it's funny to look at her-" I said in korean.

"I mean, cause it's funny to look at her." She said again in german.

SinB walked up and hugged me from behind.

"I'm hungry~" She said cutely. I lead her to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"I'll order something for you later Eun. Just wait a little." I said softly and gave her a kiss. No one followed us to the kitchen.

"Guys, I'm hungry too~" Yuju and Yewon Unnie came in.

"I'll order you guys later. But first, we need to find a hotel for these stupid brats." I said.

"Yah, don't be so harsh to them." Umji said.

"I'm not harsh, it's been always like that, we've been mocking and bickering each other for the past few years. That's normal." I explained.

"Y/N, who's that guy?" SinB asked while yawning and hugged me.

"He's just a friend of mine, nothing more."

"Are you jealous somehow?" Yuju asked.

"N- no?"

"Our cold Ice Princess is jealous?" Yuju asked again with a smirk.

"Y/N~ They are mobbing me~" SinB whined and held me closer to her.

"What are you guys doing?" Aylisa popped out.