33

THANKS FOR READING AND PLS VOTE FOR MY STORY!!! WE REACHED 1K!!

------------------------------------------------------

Authors pov

Y/N walked home from work and placed her stuff in her room. 

"Hey! Where were you all night and day? You don't know how much we were worried about you!" Sara suddenly appeared from the guest room.

"I was at work, you should get used to it. I'll be away more often. Don't worry." The younger smiled. 

"What do you work as?"

"Secretary, in a big company." She smirked.

"I know, your aura looks rich." She rolled her eyes playfully and went back in Y/ns room. She followed her and, damn, it looks clean.

"Did you clean my room?"

She just nod. Y/N went to the guest room and found Aylisa and Melina having a party alone.

"Who allowed to have a party in my apartment?" The music stopped.

"Sorry." 

"Just turn the music volume down, glad that this apartment is soundproof."

"If it's soundproof, why can't we turn the voulume up?" Melina asked.

"I'm living here too, don't forget me." Y/N remind them and walked to the living room to watch some series. 

*Ding

Y/N opened her phone to find SinB texting her, to see if she's at home.

"Sorry, I'm lazy to text back, am I bothering you?"

"No, I'm on my way home... I'm busy for the whole week since our comeback is out, don't wait for me, I might come home late."

"Alright Eun, I love you. Can you text me when you're home, so that I can check on you?"

"Of course, love you too. Bye!" She hung up and continued to watch her series.

*************************************

*A few weeks later~~~~~~~

"Eunbi-ah! Can you help me please? I need to change into these, which one do you prefer?" Eunseo called her bestie.

SinB thought about what her bestie should wear.

"I'd like this on you, it looks pretty." She said while squeezing her eyes.

"Thanks!!" She end her call end let Eunbi sit on her bed.

"Maybe I should visit her. It's been a few weeks." She stood up and got ready to see her 'wife'. 

"Umji- ah! Tell Eunha Unnie that I'm at Y/Ns place! Thanks! Love you!" 

She ran out from her dorm and left the speechless Yewon on the couch. 

"A- alright!" But the door already slammed close. 

The younger just sighed and shook her head.

Back to SinB.

She parked her car and saw Yuju walking towards her girlfriend building.

"Yuju Unnie! What are you doing here?" 

"Oh, I'm visiting your 'wife'." She winked and laughed. The younger blushed and playfully hit her former member. 

"So... did you make a move in your relationship?" She smirked. 

Eunbi got shocked by the sudden question and shook her head.

"What movement?" She pretend not to know.

"I know something happened, right? You already did it, am I right?"

"No, and no. I don't understand your question Unnie."

"Oh you better not lie because Umji and Eunha Unnie already told me a few things."

Why bother to ask if you already know the answer?

And silently cursing Eunha and Yewon for telling the other members.

"Yes, we did. You finished? Can we go now?" 

The older just nod and giggled. They're not innocent anymore!!

As they stepped in the house, it was deadly silent. Sinb thought positively and said to herself that she's still at work. 

There she heard a loud bang on the door and some loud music in the guest room. Guess Aylisa and Melina having chill night with some loud music again. *sigh

She went to her lovers door and knocked on it. There's no answer but a muffled voice.  SinB knocked again, but no one answers. She decided to open the door and saw what she shoudn't see.

"YAH!" Eunbi screamed. Yuju came running, Melina and Aylisa opened the door, just to see her angry and cold face. 

SinB pointed at him. Yes, it's that guy.

She went in and pulled her girlfriend out from the room.

Y/Ns pov

"What were you doing in there with him?!" She asked calmly. 

"He forced me! I didn't want to!" I shouted.

"THEN WHAT DID I SEE IN THERE?!! I thought you love me?! Is that why you don't call me and let me fetch you from work?!"

"I do love you!-"

"THEN WHY DOES HE KISS YOU?! YOU SHOULD HAVE PUSH HIM AWAY!"

"Eunbi-ah-"

"Don't Eunbi me! You know how much it hurts? You just broke my heart!"

There was silent in my house, no one dared to speak, nor move.

"You know what? Let's end our relationship here. We're not meant for each other." She took her things and opens the door.

"DON'T! Please, I love you! Don't leave me!" I begged, tears streaming down.

"I HATE YOU! I guess it's over, I'll leave now." She slammed the door. I didn't know these words could escape her mouth that easily. Anger took over me and not sadness. I mean I'm broken too, I feel hurt and sad. But my anger is more towards him.

I walked in my room and grabbed his wrist and pulled him out.

"You're gonna DIE in MY BARE HANDS!" I scold him while grabbing his neck and pressed against his neck, choking him. No one dared to move and help him, everyone was shocked. I smirked and threw him outside and slammed my door close.

I packed my things and called Jessica.

"Unnie"

"Yes? Did something happen? You sound awful" I felt relieved as she answered.

"Can I sleep over your place? If you don't have time, I'll ask Krystal." I softened my voice.

"... I'm sorry, you need to call my sister, I'm sorry Y/N/N."

"No, it's fine"

"Btw, what happened?"