21

SinBs pov

"WHAT?!" She pulled back to face me.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! RAPED?! TELL ME HOW!" She shouted. I got scared that she might leave me and I explode into tears. I really can't control myself right now.

Y/n's face softened and hugged me tight.

"I- I didn't mean to shout at you, I'm so sorry, please don't cry. I'm sorry."

"Th- they k- kidnapp m- me." I said between my sobs.

"Calm down first." Her voice is softer and she pat my back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flashback<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I was buying ramen late at night. As I went home, I took a shortcut, the path is dark, there was no one, it was far from the street, there was no security cameras. Then I heard some laughing and shouting. I turned around to look who it is. 

"Hii~ youung laaidy~ wannna hanng oouut toonnight?~" Two drunk men aproached me. I tried to ignore them, but one grabbed my wrist. 

"Let go of me!" I shouted.

"Noot iff yoou follloww mee~" He replied. I tried to shook his hand off but his grip is too strong. He then took me to a car. 

"Let go of me! If you're not letting go, I'll call the police!!" I shouted again.

"You can't!" He shout back and put me in the car. I tried to escape but the other man is holding me tight. I kept begging until I feel tired. After we arrived, he pulled me out of the car and i tried to escape again, but I'm not fast enough. They dragged me into an old apartment. I'm still fighting for freedom until I'm tired. 

"Can you stop moving?! We just want to taste you~ Why making a fuss?" One of them said. Wait... they want to taste me?! F*ck them all!!!

"Do you even know who I am?!" 

"I don't care who you are, you just look tasty~"

GROSS!! 

wait a minute...

.

.

.

.

.

VOMITING!!!

After he said that, he pulled me in this dirty apartment. Again, I screamed and tried to escape. 

"There's no one to help you young lady~"  After that I lost consciousness. 

*****************************

I woke up in a dark room, there was nothing. I tried to move but it hurts down there. I couldn't help but cried. 

"I miss you Y/n." I cried. The door opened and revealed the same man. 

"Get up! The police will arrive soon." He pulled me up. It hurts so much! Quickly, he pushed me outside and told me to go home. If I could kick his manhood. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"You've gone through a lot jagiya. I'm sorry, I couldn't be there for you. Did you went to the police station?"

I nodded and hugged her back.